Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

GOOD BECAUSE THE DLC IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO MEDIEVAL CHIVALROUS WARRIORS

-flips a fuckin' table-

Frikkin' unbelievable.

WELL EXCUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS! I don't play Nights so I wouldn't know...

They won't be forced upon you, it's just a bonus for preordering the game.

Good to know...thank you.

I'd like to see Sonic and Tails rumble in a 3D game for once as well. Sonic would beat the shit out of him, no doubt.... but still that would be interesting .

Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to use the new kick move on Tails. I could totally imagine beating the hell out of him for how annoying he was in Sonic 2. I was excited to fight him in Colors but it never really happened.

Edited by TheVGamer

WEEEEELLLL, while everyone is correcting the word *NIGHTS ill be chilling like usual..

Btw did the japenese website update, I cant get that shit to load >.>

Story-wise: Since the "New"writers can actually add input on the story and not just write over what's already there, I think it'll be a no 7-ner that its better than Generations or Colors. But its only other competition from greatest to least is: Black Knight - Secret Rings - Sa2b - Unleashed - Sa1Dx in that order. This is only counting 3D games, so all out. If the writers perform anywhere average to decent it'll no doubt be better than Sa1 and Unleashed, if they can go decent to good it'll be just even with Secret Rings and if it goes even further beyond it'll be just as great as Sonic the Hedgehog(2007). This is my 7-ion mind you, but I really feel that it could be great or possibly good.

Story-wise: Since the "New"writers can actually add input on the story and not just write over what's already there, I think it'll be a no 7-ner that its better than Generations or Colors. But its only other competition from greatest to least is: Black Knight - Secret Rings - Sa2b - Unleashed - Sa1Dx in that order. This is only counting 3D games, so all out. If the writers perform anywhere average to decent it'll no doubt be better than Sa1 and Unleashed, if they can go decent to good it'll be just even with Secret Rings and if it goes even further beyond it'll be just as great as Sonic the Hedgehog(2007). This is my 7-ion mind you, but I really feel that it could be great or possibly good.

i don't even know what you're trying to convey

Edited by Carl Brutananadilewski
  • Thumbs Up 1

If it's canon, Sonic Battle is full of Sonic giving his friends knuckle sandwiches.

i'm pretty sure they didn't fought in story mode,

Man, the end of that GameXplain Trailer Analysis has got me wondering... Does something bad happen to Tails? I mean, really bad? Amy did look pretty sad there, and was using his Miles Electric.

What if Zavok quote on SonicNewsNetwork has something to do with Tails?

"You're too late! Soon, the blood that courses through your friend's veins will cease to flow!" 

Just speculating that Sonic and Tails leave Amy in a safe spot while they go confront Zavok, but Tails give Amy the Miles Electric to hold onto if something happens, but as the life starts to drain on Lost Hex, Amy starts to look worried and hope that Sonic and Tails will make it back safely. Also, the quote could mean that something happened to Tails and Knuckles, so Sonic must quickly stop Zavok before they die. /Random Speculation

Edited by Sonic CD

i don't even know what you're trying to convey

Basically, since new writers are actually putting their own input instead of just writing over what was already there, it shouldn't be too hard to surpass the stories that came before them.

I think he said that Secret Rings or Black Knight was the highest, with Unleashed and Sonic Adventure 1 being average or something.

Edited by 743 ED Missile

I'd like to see Sonic and Tails rumble in a 3D game for once as well. Sonic would beat the shit out of him, no doubt.... but still that would be interesting .

The real challenge is.......is sonic willing to do it. Member in colors, were tails gets mind controlled and was about to punch sonic but sonic just stood there. He'd mostly just block his attacks.

That's literally all the story mode is.

I meant in story mode did sonic and tails had a reason to battle each other

Being part of the actual thinking process for this game(mainly for the plot and story)will help the flow of creativity from the new writers break down that dam of restriction to what is already there in the river of playing it safe. Now that they can actually write the story for the game and not just the dialogue based on what is an already established story, we can now see what they can really dish out of their thinking caps when not restricted.

Yeah you do, obviously Sonic(2007)is Sonic Next gen released on the Ps3 and 7 is my favorite number. Also if you didn't get it, the 7's also replaced the"Brai-"and the"Opin-"in the story post, I expect the use of context,

Sonic: Let's have our usual "beat the shit out of each other 10 times in a row!"

...da fuq?!

• Thumbs Up 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KQ730MFgf0

Literally the first thing Tails does is fight Sonic

Well there you go. Sonic and tails fought. Still want to see them in action in lost world though, getting back on that game.

What else should wee speculate?

Edit: I'm having doubts knuckles will have his own music in this game. from the comment long ago from hunnid-p.

Edited by jordine