Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

Yes, you have to have a NicoNico account to watch anything on there. Granted, I have one, but with the generic translation on I think you need a subscription to watch the live feeds anyway.

"This program Can be viewed from the time Indicated Above"

OK, we don't need a subscription, we just need to wait until the time is up.

I hope they bring us some new gameplay for both versions in this presentation, sucks I leave at 10:00. Im so buying the Soundtrack for this game, the TGS trailer music when the wisps are shown just made me flip out, its too damn epic =D!!!

Ah. All right. I'll just read about it here when it's live, and then afterwards I'll watch it for myself.

Not too bad of a deal.

I hope we get to see a little bit more of Tropical Coast. From what was shown from the TGS trailer, it looked fun. Slightly want to at least see one more cutscene, but I have a feeling that this stream will probably be more gameplay focused.

Yo can someone tone down the dimensions of this pic to 600x300, I wanna use it as mah Sig

Zazz_bio.png

Give me a second, I'll send it over to your page so the topic can get back on... topic.

EDIT:: Oh. Never mind. Good job Zeena.

Edited by Zavok
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yo can someone tone down the dimensions of this pic to 600x300, I wanna use it as mah Sig

TWXXqFK.png

There ye go.

Edited by Zeena

No problem~

Man can't believe this game is out next month! The wait is getting so fucking hard though, looks like this is going to be my GOTY for sure, good thing I got WW HD to keep me busy on the 4th till this comes out.

Man this is the 1st time i've Ever counted down for a Sonic game, im like extremely hyped. 2 of my class grades are failing, im gonna hate to see them when this game comes out.. sad.png

Edited by Zazz

I'm not allowing myself to get hyped until like a week before. Plus, not owning a Wii U kinda dampens things for me hype-wise.

I here ya there, but not to a large degree. Same thing with Colours and its hype. Do you have a 3DS?

Man this is the 1st time i've Ever counted down for a Sonic game, im like extremely hyped. 2 of my class grades are failing, im gonna hate to see them when this game comes out.. sad.png

Heh. I've been doing that ever since I found out the release date for a Sonic game. The feels for them grades, but I've had to balance my hype a little to keep good pace.

I can't believe it either. The release is so close, I can almost taste it.

I'm not allowing myself to get hyped until like a week before. Plus, not owning a Wii U kinda dampens things for me hype-wise.

3DS?

I'm not getting the 3DS version. I mean, it looks fine, but I find myself more impressed and excited by the WIi U version. Plus Dimps.

I'm not getting the 3DS version. I mean, it looks fine, but I find myself more impressed and excited by the WIi U version. Plus Dimps.

Its WAY better than Generations 3DS, you can barely tell it's a Dimps game, surprisingly enough it has less Booster Pads than the Wii U version .-.

Anyway watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSlUia-QbWw

Idk but all i know is when I get online tommorow, theres gonna be hell of alot a stuff on this topic, Im gonna watch the full stream tommorow, if someone uploads it. Idk all I want is good news about the 3DS version & important info about things ingame..

• Thumbs Up 1