Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

But I don't see why we need to bring this up after we just decided to get over it.

Got ninja'd bro. Was typing that as you were moving on.

It's alright, man.

This thread is just full of ninjas.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 2

Y'know, Fumihiko Tachiki's new colour power announcements sound even more like his work from Kamen Rider W than the ones from Colours, if that's possible. Actually, now that I think about it, there even was a Bomb Gaia Memory in that show... I think that's the first overlap there's been.

BOMBU

I vaguely recall him showing up at some point previously, but just in case I was imagining things:

4fsu.png

'Sup, Ball Hog?

We've seen wisps in capsules...but this is clearly white, not crimson, and an entirely different shape.

d78DTrX.png

It's not even a wisp power. Would laugh if it works like the Yoshi wings in Mario World, where it just flies you away to an bonus area.

I vaguely recall him showing up at some point previously, but just in case I was imagining things:

4fsu.png

'Sup, Ball Hog?

Ball Hog, now appearing in a variety of colors for your untimely demise.

Edited by Master Zik

Ahhh, this looks amazing... the story is looking really good judging by the cutscenes.

Also...

AHk3YXy.gif

Have a GIF. :3

Super Spindash, may I use this one?

This game looks so good. An undewater 3d stage? I am sold!

Edited by -Bender-

Honestly the part with Amy...

It looks like she's not on Lost Hex with Sonic & Tails, but rather on their home planet. She had the Tails gamepad thing from Colors and Unleashed, so maybe she was using it to communicate with Sonic and Tails? Maybe she never sets foot on Lost Hex? Does Knuckles never join them as well? I'm a bit concerned about what that part means, sure maybe I'm looking into it too much, but... I dunno.

Other than that, Lost World is looking to be the best 3D game in the series so far.

Edit: Also just noticed that she seems to be fading away. Are the D6 sucking all life off of Sonic's planet or something?

Edited by TheVGamer

Oh. God.

Why have I not preordered this yet?!

Oh yeh, dunno if Amazon UK ships the DSE :U

Saw the trailer. It looked pretty good. Still my hype for this game has not gone up. But it's nice that this game is getting some major SEGA love.

The field she's in is definitely on Earth. It looks nothing like Windy Hill beyond just being a grassy field.

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Just noticed this in the background, top left...

FRnSAkg.png

Motobugs? They look like they've got their tops open and they move across to the left during this short clip, almost like they're on a conveyor belt. That also looks like the very edge of a capsule just underneath. Could this be the factory where the animals get placed inside the Badniks?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Edited by Gatestormer
  • Thumbs Up 3

This has made my day. But why did they have to give omachao a return?

Maybe cause they know a lot of people hated him and don't want his help (I don't, I personally have no problems with Omochao).

Looking back at the video. At what time of day does the Zazz boss battle take place in the Wii U version? Cuz it looks that the 3DS version is at sun set

Everything is awesome from that trailer.

Also, I don't think that's Omochao. It has the purple ball above its head. Like the assist robots Tails makes for the co-op. And the fact it's with the rest of those robots, it's a logical thought. So, player 2 in the co-op can play as...

Omochao. GOTY.

Saw the trailer. It looked pretty good. Still my hype for this game has not gone up. But it's nice that this game is getting some major SEGA love.

I'm kind of in the same vain. No ultimate hype or anything, but the little bits of cut scene they sprinkled in the trailer have piqued my interest. Nice to see that we're getting a few CGI cutscenes again; it seems like Sonic and Tails' entire journey to Lost World is entirely in pre-rendered glory. There were also a few level bits I liked: Sonic lands on a flat platform that almost looks like a golf course with palm trees on it. I also liked the stage featuring windmills and cogs. Ironically, these things give me really Galaxy vibes, but in a good way.

Also, is Amy on Earth or what?

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking back at the video. At what time of day does the Zazz boss battle take place in the Wii U version? Cuz it looks that the 3DS version is at sun set

Posting this again since I think it might get lost in the transition of pages.