Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

Nice trailer. The slight glimpses of the silhouette levels remind me soooo much of Abes's Oddysee, escaping from Rupture Farms and what not. Every trailer I see of this game makes me think "yaay!" There seems to be much more level variety than the demo videos I have seen, too.

Also Amy holding a Miles Electric Wisp translator! Yaaaaaaaay!

So the world map apparently shows you all the levels and their names even when they haven't been visited. The volcano zone is clearly visible, but its name is transparent.

... Somebody translate the name, please?

TAILS!!  HOW COULD YOU!!

look on the top right at around 2:51, its the screen of all the gadgets Tails can make.

tails can make Omochao

TAILS CAN MAKE OMOCHAO!!

Tails made Omochao in Sa2.

So, does anyone feel this game is getting more hype and attention than what Sega have done with Colors or Generations?

• Thumbs Up 1

No?? Not really...

I mean, Colors maybe but you can't really say that Gens wasn't marketed to high heaven.

Edited by Soniman

Looks like Amy and Knuckles won't be 3DS exclusive as I presumed after all. This is a good start!

I'm really liking the cutscenes... so far this is looking to be a bizarre mix of Unleashed and Colors in overall design and feel, if it makes sense.

How about those Deadly Six renders?

chara_rokki_02.png

chara_rokki_03.png

chara_rokki_05.png

chara_rokki_06.png

chara_rokki_04.png

chara_rokki_01.png

Best Sonic characters ever GOTY all years go home everyone.

But seriously, DAMN are those good. 'bout time those shadowed initial renders were revealed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Why do I get the feeling Zavok's just the figurehead while Zik is the power behind the throne?

Heck, with how disgruntled he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be plotting from behind Zavok's back to become the new leader in his stead...

There's a reason bad guys always lose. They are ready to backstab each other at a moment's notice.

So the world map apparently shows you all the levels and their names even when they haven't been visited. The volcano zone is clearly visible, but its name is transparent.

... Somebody translate the name, please?

Lava Mountain. 

And the name for the cloud level appears to be Sky Road. 

I'd guess we can rotate the world again like in Unleashed and when the locations go far enough their names turn transparent. At least that's what I'm getting from this. 

Uusikuva5_zpsf1c522b2.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Or more likely he's called that because he's the old kung-fu master, and as we all know old kung-fu masters are wise and powerful and always well-respected, except when they're not. He's most likely well-respected by the other Six, but still second to Zavok (also I think Tropical Coast is the fifth world, making him come right before Zavok's world)

edit: ninja'd. Lava Mountain is a pretty generic name, though. I guess this confirms it as Eggman's stage now it's confirmed that the game has a dedicated sky world (where we've seen Zavok's boss fight taking place)

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Zik is Zavok's master apparently someone translated Master Zik's biography to english

Also translated is:

Zomom: Is a gluttenous zeti with strange powers and he eats everything he sees.

Zeena: is cold hearted & cruel who completes any task she's given.

Zavok: He Has strong fighting moves and is clever & intelligent.

Zor: He's one with the shadows physically & mentally, he's the spy of the group and carries a rose with him everywhere.

Zazz: He is short tempered and hot headed, he enjoys fighting.

Zik: He's the master of Zavok and is a great fighter and was known as the strongest warrior.

And yes Lava Mountain Zone and Sky Road Zone is real

Edited by Time Eater
  • Thumbs Up 3

Zik is Zavok's master apparently someone translated Master Zik's biography to english

wait wut

where

edit: Oh wait, are you talking about the little bit of text below their names in the boss trailer?

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lava Mountain. 

And the name for the cloud level appears to be Sky Road. 

I'd guess we can rotate the world again like in Unleashed and when the locations go far enough their names turn transparent. At least that's what I'm getting from this. 

Drat, I was betting on it being called Molten Mountain all this time..

But remember it's translated so it may be different in english..

Edited by kalion

Sky Road? Hold up that makes 7 zones overall. Windy Hill, Desert Ruins, Tropical Coast, Frozen Factory, Silent Forest, Sky Road and Lava Mountain. That means at least one zone is marked by a non Deadly Six boss.

• Thumbs Up 7

wait wut   where   edit: Oh wait, are you talking about the little bit of text below their names in the boss trailer?
On the 3D rendered deadly six biographies that were posted just before on this, someone translated the text and it came to that.

Sky Road? Hold up that makes 7 zones overall. Windy Hill, Desert Ruins, Tropical Coast, Frozen Factory, Silent Forest, Sky Road and Lava Mountain. That means at least one zone is marked by a non Deadly Six boss.

Sky Road is likely the Sky Sanctuary-esque level we saw in the Bosses trailer, where you fight Zavok (for a second time maybe?) and run along his flying dragon mech thingy, with all the other Lost Hex worlds like Desert Ruins visibly floating in the background.

Drat, I was betting on it being called Molten Mountain all this time..

But remember it's translated so it may be different in english..

I doubt that since the other zones translate literally into Windy Hill, Tropical Coast and Desert Ruins. 

On the 3D rendered deadly six biographies that were posted just before on this, someone translated the text and it came to that.

Oh.

I guess I just skip over the Japanese

What do the others say?

So 7 Zones just like the number of chaos emeralds btw how do you obtain the emeralds a mcguffin probably.

I imagine it's either tied to the Red Rings or saving the animals, to be honest. This game is giving off a very Colours-esque vibe which makes me think the Chaos Emeralds won't play much of a role in the story, they'll just be incidental collectibles you can go out of your to find to unlock Super Sonic.

And if they are in the story... well, as long as they're not handed out like sweets like in Generations, I'm cool with it.