Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

Oh.   I guess I just skip over the Japanese   What do the others say?
Look through my posts on my profile and you'll find the rest

Oh.   I guess I just skip over the Japanese   What do the others say?
Look through my post on the previous page, it's near the bottom.

Could someone tell me how to delete my post reply since I did it twice

Zik is Zavok's master apparently someone translated Master Zik's biography to english

Also translated is:

Zomom is a gluttenous zeti with strange powers

Zeena is a cold hearted & serious person

Zavok Has strong fighting moves

Zor is a spy and carries a rose with him everywhere

We already known what Zazz's is

And yes Lava Mountain Zone and Sky Road Zone is real

Uh... we do? Where is that translated?

Sky Road? Hold up that makes 7 zones overall. Windy Hill, Desert Ruins, Tropical Coast, Frozen Factory, Silent Forest, Sky Road and Lava Mountain. That means at least one zone is marked by a non Deadly Six boss.

Eggman could be the first boss for all we know.

Or the final.

Or the Deadly Six could be like Chaos and make a surprise return at the end for yet another boss battle, all combined into one or something.

I think it's fair to say Eggman will pull a Ganon and be the final boss.

How can he not? Sonic Team's pretty much acknowledged that Eggman got unfairly shafted in the final boss department between 2003-2008, and honestly, I'd say it'd be a bigger twist if he DIDN'T try and backstab Sonic in the end.

Uh... we do? Where is that translated?
On those character biographies posted on here a few pages ago and SEGA's JP site and the zone names on the world map on the TGS trailer.

I think it's fair to say Eggman will pull a Ganon and be the final boss.

How can he not? Sonic Team's pretty much acknowledged that Eggman got unfairly shafted in the final boss department between 2003-2008, and honestly, I'd say it'd be a bigger twist if he DIDN'T try and backstab Sonic in the end.

This is what I'm presuming is going to happen.

Heck, for all we know Eggman's already working behind Sonic's back at the start to turn the defeat of the Deadly Six to his advantage. For all we know there's something that's released when each one is beaten and he's silently collecting them so he'll have an ultimate weapon once they've softened Sonic up for him.

Looks like the colour is being sucked out of the world in that last bit with Amy....

That's exactly what I was thinking. A beautiful shot either way.

Also, my feels concerning SLoW:

800.jpg

Damn im impressed, I almost cried when I saw the Chaos Emeralds Finally usable outside of Special Boss's. Either way this shit is amazing, anyone know the zones in order? My guess would be:
Windy Hill (Duh that's where im at)

Desert Ruins

Tropical Coast

Frozen Factory

Silent Forest

Lava Mountain

Sky Road

I assumed this cause of the Boss Trailer, idk though.

Switch Lava Mountain and Sky Road around and I think we have our level order.

So is Sky Road gonna be another one of those Terminal Velocity levels orrr...

Yeah Sky Road is the sixth zone. Tropical Coast is probably the fifth since Zik is pretty much the second in command of the Deadly Six. Frozen Factory has been confirmed to be past the halfway marker, making it the fourth and leaving Silent Forest at third.

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Well, if Sky Road is the last world in the game, and people are suggesting you'll fight Zavok there, maybe it'll be a boss rush? As in, every act being a boss level and the last one being the final boss? Like, their last stand to stop Sonic.

Sky Road seems likely to be where you fight Zavok, as in the boss trailer, I believe we see Zavok's fight taking place in a cloudy, and stormy area. On a small path/road. So it makes sense.

Why have a boss rush when you face each guy twice except Zavok, we don't want them turning into boom boom and pom pom in 3D land

what sort of boss rush has you fighting the same guy multiple times

The one in Sonic 4? 

Well, I never meant we'd fight Zavok during the entire boss rush, I just said that maybe it'll be a boss rush considering how the background changes on Zavok's fight, meaning you probably fight him more than once which could mean there'll be a boss rush in the end where you fight each of the Deadly Six again and then the final boss.

Nah I dont think it'll be a boss rush, just Zavok with a couple different phases. I wonder how Sky Road will play out though, cause I remember seeing the Zavok Boss with the Sky Sanctuary look & a collected Red Star Ring was hovering in the air.

Amy shown in cutscene. People that doubted the other characters' appearing can go home and call it a day now.

..Wait, people were doubting that CONFIRMED characters by SEGA weren't going to appear? The hell?

Sonic fans.. wut 2 do wit u

The trailer has a new music track at 1:04 that sounds like some sort of boss theme. Anyone got any idea of what it could be?

I feel like this could either be Zazz's theme or Zavok's theme.

..Wait, people were doubting that CONFIRMED characters by SEGA weren't going to appear? The hell?

Sonic fans.. wut 2 do wit u

Please don't make people bring up Ken Balough's claim about Knux and Shadow appearing in Unleashed again.....

Wait.... AH SHIT.

Edited by Auto