Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

tumblr_mtcjf9jcgk1qd2mamo1_500.png

So I assume no one noticed that Red Rings seem to unlock some levels?

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I love me some exploration and trinket hunting, but obligating the player to do so to progress ala Unleashed, I'm above that.

Edited by Auto

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I love me stone exploration and trinket hunting, but obligating the player to do so to progress ala Unleashed, I'm above that.

It's probably extra acts.

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I love me stone exploration and trinket hunting, but obligating the player to do so to progress ala Unleashed, I'm above that.

We are not sure this this is really the case...

Looking back at it, Red Rings are probably just used as currency in this game to cash in for items.

Edited by Auto

Yea, I'll be fine as long it isn't required to get the red rings to progress the game and you can unlock other levels so you have more things you can do when the main game is beaten.

Or possibly, some way to get the Chaos Emeralds.

Edited by Straw Hat

Im wondering where this worry for getting red rings to advance the game is coming from when they have been extras for the only two games they've been in, sheesh guys cool down, im pretty sure there just going to be extras.

This game is such a big deal.

Not just for Sonic, but for platformers I hope. Some of the stuff I just saw is on a scale I didn't see in Galaxy.

Hype is up for Ball Hog and Omochao - fan service is also off the wall crazy here.

And this image of Amy here... Is this her Tails moment from the Sonic 2 ending or what?

AHk3YXy.gif

Blergh. Some of the youtube comments under the trailer are nonsensical. 

Cobanermani456 addressed this trailer. Look at the comments on his video.

Ninja'd

Edited by walkerman2001

Cobanermani456 is a great lets player but he attracts weirdos with the lamest comments.

A lot of his fans range from 6-8 year olds. I'm saying being young and on the internet is a shame (because I'm 12 :P) I'm just saying some weird things can stir up in his comments.

It's kind of cute that Tropical Coast looks like the place where Egg Pawns are most common, considering the game they're originally from.

• Thumbs Up 1

The pink one from labyrinth zone or the blue shark from hydrocity zone

jawz_of_sonic_3_hd_by_tehawesomeface-d5b

S4_Jaws_Sprite.png

Edited by Time Eater

Cobanermani456 addressed this trailer. Look at the comments on his video.

Ninja'd

Who's that? I was talking about the comments from the trailer on Youtube that the OP posted earlier.

Who's that? I was talking about the comments from the trailer on Youtube that the OP posted earlier.

I know, I was just saying, look at his video's comments.

Super Sonic's parkour abilities are gonna ninja us all, he pretty much gets to indefinetly fly across & jump between walls, & you dont have to hold the L & R for both Wii U & 3DS making speedruns super easy. Also the Spindash is probabaly a rape weapon with Super Sonic in most cases, shit could probably shoot as far & fast as Cyan Laser XD.

I hope we don't get another Generations scenario where all those awesome CG cutscenes in the trailers don't appear in the game. We've only gotten a few glimpses, but I don't see why they couldn't serve as the story or pre title intro.

Nice, we've gotten a glimpse at Amy! It's too bad we didn't get to see Knuckles, but as long as they get a decent role in the game without feeling like they're shoehorned into the plot for no good reason, I'll be happy.

I'm loving the orchestral theme the more I hear it, it might even top Colors' orchestral theme.

I'm getting more and more hyped for this game with every trailer or bit of news released. I'm playing the 3DS version, which looks inferior to the Wii U version, but I'm hoping it will be a great game regardless.

I hope we don't get another Generations scenario where all those awesome CG cutscenes in the trailers don't appear in the game. We've only gotten a few glimpses, but I don't see why they couldn't serve as the story or pre title intro.

Nice, we've gotten a glimpse at Amy! It's too bad we didn't get to see Knuckles, but as long as they get a decent role in the game without feeling like they're shoehorned into the plot for no good reason, I'll be happy.

I'm loving the orchestral theme the more I hear it, it might even top Colors' orchestral theme.

I'm getting more and more hyped for this game with every trailer or bit of news released. I'm playing the 3DS version, which looks inferior to the Wii U version, but I'm hoping it will be a great game regardless.

On the Cutscene of Sonic and Tails crashlanding on Lost Hex, you can see Sonic speaking and pointing, which means it was taken from an actual cutscene, the one with Amy, Eggman with that gun and that giant machine probably is just for advertising, but the crashlanding one seems to be from the actual game.

• Thumbs Up 1