Awoo.

Sonic Songs.

Oscar G.

Hi guys, smile.png .. my name is Oscar Garcia, i have a channel in YT, and week to week i upload a new arrangement.. sometimes originals, others remakes.. and i have there 2 or 3 sonic songs at moment .. and i wanna post here the songs .. to people that loves sonic like me smile.png ... thanks.

Inside the Cavern :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWdJIyXjSOg

Brige Zone :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pTEKuT8yM

Green Hill :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDLu5rCusWY

Mystic Cave :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfgJINq0neU

Edited by Oscar G.
  • Thumbs Up 4

WOW! I love what I am hearing :). I am a fan of classical myself, and this stuff is awesome! nice work !  I think it is wonderful. Keep up the good work :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Your music is very good, I can't wait to hear some more. The flutes in the Green hill zone song was a nice touch. 

Hooray another Sonic Music fanbiggrin.png !!!! I am always happy to meet more people who like Sonic music. Since before I joined Sonic Stadium, I thought I was the only one. Normally folks don't pay much attention to the music in their video games but they play a big part in the ambiance of a game. So its nice to have a place to find like-minded folks. 

Since you like sonic music let me tell you about our top Sonic music topic here. Theres a lot of members like you who like Sonic music on there. If you look up "Forgotten Gem" in the search engine you will find a topic called "Forgotten Gems in Sonic Soundtracks". You can also find this topic under Sonic Discussion. If you also like music from other video games there is a "Forgotten Gems in Video Games" topic as well.

Anyway, welcome to Sonic Stadium and remember to have some fun here. You can message me if you have any questions. Just make sure to read the rules and you will do just finesmile.png .

Edited by Neon The Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, these stuff are pretty darn kickass! I particularly love your Bridge Zone remix - It really sounds like there was time and effort put into it, with careful adjustments put into the arrangement and orchestration. Green Hill Zone doesn't sound too different, in my opinion... Do I sense a preference for Bridge? Still... It's really nice to see someone doing (faux)orchestral stuff around these places, and I hope to see you sticking around!

• Thumbs Up 1

knucklesgirl: Thanks! yes, you are awesome too...i will continue working with music , smile.png ... i apreciate your opinion , makes me better feel for today ! and i am fan of classical ... because is one of best arts of world!...

Neon The Hedgehog: Many people don't know how much important is music for videogames.. i know .. is a fact that music, makes one game better or worst .. because is like the disguise of the game. For example i think that Sonic is today a Legend in part because of music. Green Hill ... is perfect for the enviroment in game. like much others songs...

And thank you for the invitation about this post of forgotten gems songs, ill be there for check ... and thx for the welcome also! smile.png.

Sonic of Nothing : Yes, I like very much Bridge Zone , nice colours in the instrumentation, i always put all effort in arrangements composes.. so on, always that i finish a song, i need rest 1 or 2 days until i start other XD .. because of eyes, ears .. all this ... but i prefer use more time for 1 nice song, that go fast for do 2 without soul ... anyway is not posible be happy with our works 100% .. and is better , because is our excuse for continue learning, .. thank you mate for the comment.

PD: Maybe my english is strange xD , im sorry ...

Edited by Oscar G.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again guys, this time i did a Music Remake of sega genesis game "tiny toons adventures buster's hidden treasure"

Is not of Sonic smile.png , but anyway im sure someone played this cool game in past. and i thought that was good idea made the version.

Inside the Cavern :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWdJIyXjSOg

Edited by Oscar G.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 5 weeks later...