Awoo.

Bayonetta: Bloodyfate

Wraith

YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING HAPPY I AM

I just hope that the English game actors dub this because it looks SO FUCKING GOOD OH GOD BAYONETTA'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES AND IT'S GETTING AN ANIME I CAN'T GET OVER THIS OH MY GOD

Edited by Chaos Warp

Well then.  This came out of nowhere.

I'm not expecting anything good, but I'll support anything Bayonetta related right now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not expecting anything too impressive from this, but it's heartening (and a little baffling, honestly) that Bayonetta's been getting so much love lately. Remember not too long ago when it looked like she was done for good?

• Thumbs Up 2

So apparantly we're getting an anime movie based off of Platinum's Bayonetta. How about that?

DcQ0d1J.png

Eh, say that again? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me shittin' myself.

Yooooo this movie is probably going to be fucking terrible but it's more Bayonetta so I'm down.

Where's the Wonderful 101 sat morning cartoon tho? If you were going to animate any platinum property at all...

• Thumbs Up 6

Yooooo this movie is probably going to be fucking terrible but it's more Bayonetta so I'm down.

So...how do you figure? I mean, I never played Bayo, but from what I seen it looks pretty faithful to the source material and it seems to be appropriately flashy and gory.

• Thumbs Up 2

So...how do you figure? I mean, I never played Bayo, but from what I seen it looks pretty faithful to the source material and it seems to be appropriately flashy and gory.

Well, it has the same characters, I guess.

The brief bit of fight animation against the Beloved (the giant) looked pretty good, but in that trailer at least, it seemed to be taking itself far too seriously to be the Bayonetta I know and love, which was mostly a pretty goofy affair. They looked like they're shooting to make it more dark and gritty as opposed to fireworks and confetti fountains, which were sorely lacking in that transformation sequence ohmy.png

I'll watch it anyway though, as a fan I can't really ignore it. I'm happy this franchise is getting so much love lately, with Bayo 2 and this coming up maybe there's hope for a Bayo 3!  :> 

To be honest I always thought the Bayonetta story was kinda crap, so I dunno where they could go with this. A more ridiculous type of Hellsing might be the best way to go. Animation looks kinda standard. Hopes not high for this one.

I glad that there's more Bayo content coming out but I can only get so excited for a Gonzo produced video game adaptation. Here's to hoping it's at least better than the DMC anime and also gets an english dub with the game VA's.

This is fantastic new, not something I ever saw coming. Can't wait to hear more about this!

I also really hope the movie uses music from the original's OST. It wouldn't quite be Bayonetta without these 2 tracks making an appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh1KOmBOxTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ2QgcRrWlc

• Thumbs Up 2

Didn't even watch the trailer, just looked at the character models.

Let me guess, it's MADHOUSE doing it?

Then it'll be nice animation and fanservice but rubbish plot and take itself too seriously.

Didn't even watch the trailer, just looked at the character models.

Let me guess, it's MADHOUSE doing it?

Then it'll be nice animation and fanservice but rubbish plot and take itself too seriously.

its Gonzo actually

dunno if this is better or worse, considering their track record,  but at the same time the Bayoentta fan in Me is Hyped regardless.

also seconding the Hope that this is better than the DMC Anime at least.