Awoo.

What's the origin of your username?

Scorch

Well I have the lamest name ever, but I think it came from Sonic (of course) , and just me liking the word "dude". Before I made it more "clear", it was "sonicdude4". 

I signed up for the SEGA Forum 2 years ago as 'Psychic Hedgehog'. Thought it sounded cool, despite people drawing parallels between my username and Silver the Hedgehog (of whom I'm not a fan of). After that the 'Psychic' bit stuck and I used it on other sites like YouTube and my nickname is basically 'Psy' everywhere.

So here I decided to combine my love for Doctor Who with it and call myself 'Psychic Time Lord'.

This username has been on Sonic Stadium for about as long as I can remember. Since I was, what, 16? And I'm 22 now. Holy crap I've been here 6 years!

Anyway, the origins of RainbowLizard. I was signing up for Xbox Live on my 360 at the time and I entered my name as 'Lister', which had been my user for a while. It wasn't accepted as the username already existed, however the name suggestion came up by combining Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six with 'Lister' and changed it a little to 'RainbowLizard'. I had to take it cause I thought it sounded awesome. 

RainbowLizard's stuck with me ever since.

I was on the way to my music theory when this guy tried to start something with the bus driver after running for the bus. When he left, he called him Sheriff Obama.

Ed Missile, a username based on a picture of Ed slamming into Double D like a missile, was eventually changed to Wonder Ed during my temporary Wonderful 101 craze. I still haven't changed back because I've grown very comfortable with my current title.

There was this game I played when i was 9, called Sonic Speedesters. It was a type of racing/arena game and one of the bots names was "DiscoDuck", and I love my Christina Agulerias and Shakiras, hence Diva.

I am a purveyor, connoisseur, and overall enjoyer (most of the time) of many carpets, rugs and related floor-based paraphernalia. I look forward to hearing more of these fascinating origin stories.

Eagle-eyed,

Carpet

My username is a play on my real nickname. I usually go by Steph, so I wanted to use an easy-to-remember nickname that would play on that. I had wanted it to be Stephie, but it looked strange to me. I finally decided to spell it as Steffie and the rest is history.

My username came from the official vocal soundtrack of Sonic Heroes. I thought the title sounded kind of cool, so I used it as a username.

I got my username after taking the name of one of my favourite Quake monsters 'The Makron' removing the 'The' and adding 'ette' on the end to make it sound feminine :3

Doesn't take much to figure out mine but for my username I just thought "I love sonic, love megaman ZX so why not combine the two" and thats how it happened, honestly I love the name alot and its kind of a semblance for something too that I feel goes right with the name and is actually the reason why its not just Megasonic.

Jordine was my real name, my mom got it from my dads middle name.

But now I'm finally changing my name here, Jords2good, I've been going with this name on for quite a few years now.

Where it came from was me playing Blacks ops zombies online, I was so good at zombies i'd get alot of friend request from like every session I have with players and from times I have saved them and me not dieing once and ranking up alot of points, people were like "your too good" and I think I once randomly said Jords2good4U, my psn was JORDS12895 but obviously people just called me Jords, my mom calls me Jords sometimes. Then I had my gamertag as JORDS2Good4U When making an account for Xbox360.

I used to be Jords123 in some websites, mainly Youtube, but I had no idea what to call myself, and so Jords2Good came to mind when slaughtering zombies........you guys like?

Well i don't know why but I've always loved the whole Sonicx thing and after that my initials and 1 (for #1 Sonic fan (even though there are probably a thousand of them) )

iDEATH is the setting of my favourite novel, Richard Brautigan's In Watermelon Sugar

brautigan_2_watermelon_sugar.jpg

(That's Brautigan in my avatar too BTW)

It's also the name of my book review blog, when I was trying to come up with a bookish title for it I tried a bunch of Brautigan references and they were all taken. I eventually settled on tales from iDEATH and after a while started linking all my accounts to tie in with my blog. So now my youtube and Twitter accounts all fall under the iDEATH name.

Allicali is the nickname my boyfriend gave me and even though I'm not from california I love it. And my name is Allison so it makes half sense. :P

Ogilvie is a shortening of Ogilvie Maurice, Sonic's full name in my on-hiatus webcomic. That name is in turn derived from Ogilvie Maurice Hedgehog, the name Ken Penders gave as Sonic's full name in the Archie comics; Ian Flynn says that is non-canon but he should know Word of God only matters if you agree with it.

I love the name simply because of how corny it is.

Mine is a failed attempt to be witty that I came up with at about 12:05 AM a few years back for my XBL gamertag. I liked it, so I stuck with it -- it also helps that it can be shortened in a number of different ways.

I used to have really dumb names on the interwebs. I just thought of better ones one day and then came up with "AzureHedgehog" because Sonic is blue. I'm amazed  that nobody on other Sonic websites has taken this name yet. But I like it because it's just so meaningfully accurate.

My name is from when I joined the SSZ forums in late 2009. at the time I was new to forums and I saw lots of members with their own unique names for their fan characters, so I thought to create my own. I decided that I would make a character based of tails, but with lightning powers. There was already someone called Fox Lightning (the owner of SSZ) so I couldn't call myself that, so after awhile of thing I came up with Thunderbolt Prower, which I went with for a couple days before I went and changed it to Thunderbolt the Fox, which has stuck with me since. However my xbox live gamertag I had to put as Rakurai Kitsune, which means Thunderbolt the Fox in Japanese, since the english version was too long.

I honestly do not know. If I remember correctly, DaHog is a shortened version of one of my other names, SawnikDaHog.  

I dunno if it shows up on other computers but my username is currently a Spiral-esque symbol. It's a reflection of my perception and philosophy on life. Rather than looking at things as "the circle of life" I believe a Spiral is a more fitting shape.