Awoo.

What's the origin of your username?

Scorch

My username is actually an amalgamate of E-102 Gamma and Kagamine Rin. I felt as though a combination of my two favourite characters of all time would represent me best.

• 2 months later...

Lime is from Saber Marionette J, Key is from Key the Metal Idol, as I can relate to both of them.

Rosalie is the name of an anime character of that I can't fully describe and Marina is a nod to both someone I knew before "Mr. D" came for her and voice actress, Marina Inoue.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Satam, and I like Kirby. Therefore my username is Saturday Morning Kirb. Simple enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...

Soldier: 76 is because I like Overwatch.

Polkadi is... Gibberish. I'm not even sure how it's pronounced.

When it comes to my username currently, Ebongrey is the name of a fan character I made up years ago.  Ebongrey the Hedgehog was his full name. Really liked the name so it's my username now and I added twenty-three just because I guess. :3

Hi. I'm Paul.  Paul B. And I'm from Denver. Area code 303. And yes my name is a knock off of that Jersey Shore douche. Only this is Denver Slope.

Pauly B from da 303

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Key is still a nod to the legendary titular character of an OVA I can relate to.

Dropped Lime, as she doesn't suit me well, at all.

As for MKG, it's a double abbreviation. Both have special meanings to me. They might be a tad too obtuse for the average joe to understand, without explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

I am bad at making names, so I looked up musical instruments on the wikipedia and choose one that sounded nice.

Kodaiko (小太鼓) is simply "small drum".

It is a corruption of two names/characters, most of the name is King Koopa who is both Bowser's Japanese name and the villain from the Mario cartoons. I chose him because I liked the character very much, I was going to change it after Harvey Atkin's passing who did voice the character but haven't found a replacement yet. So what about the one bit? It is King Koop One or something to do with the number?

Actually it is a leftover from my previous name who was Don Corleone that was from The Godfather. I just didn't feel good enough to be the Don who was a really well respected man and I just don't have that reputation here to be like him which is why it got changed. Also Mario fans noticed that King Koopa was known as Koopone in one episode of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, The Unzappables to be exact.

I fell in love with pandas ever since I saw Kung Fu Panda for the first time. I've since gone on to be a lover of bears as a whole, but the panda is still the one I gravitate to the most due it's typically laid back, lazy nature.

My panda fursona went without having an actual name for the longest time, until I settled on the name Ernest after seeing the French animated movie Ernest & Celestine (a beautiful movie that I'd strongly recommend checking out) Ernest being the bear character. I became fond of the name because of the character, along with how the name isn't quite so common these days (from what I can tell).

I used to go by the name SonicChao but changed it to PandaChao, since I like Pandas. I used to be obsessed with chao back then but since I've gotten older they aren't much of a thing that I care about anymore. But they are still adorable to me and the name is nice decoration to my username.

• 3 weeks later...

Laptop has been in the word in my gamer tag (on steam and battlenet) since I have been at least 12. First, it was Mr Laptop, then Laptop the wizard, and finally I adopted Sir Laptop. Originally it was a reference to how I gamed on a crappy windows laptop for years and years, however since then, I built my own PC, but because I've kept the name for so long I don't really want to change it anytime soon. Sir Laptop is my name on all gaming related forums I participate in.

On 4/13/2017 at 12:57 PM, Tefutakato said:

The username I'm currently using right now basically means my real name which is Dylan, but in Japanese. I thought it'd be cool to use this name, I like it and it's very unique to me. I basically got it from here.

image.jpeg.952a3771dc62f37281d63a96d0fe6ba5.jpeg

My name is triple homonym. First username I ever made. Also let me try that.

Chikakitoari Chikutotoari Chikatokuari

That is a really long name.

I'm not sure if I went into the origin of my current username now.  I must have, but I'm not gonna go through the replies.  I did explain the origin of where Mick came from.  I'll elaborate more on that.  Mick is a stage name/pen name I gave myself years ago.  Then I started using it on the Internet since about 2005 or so, I had it as Mick Bynes originally.  It was one of the first AIM screen names I had.  I have no idea why I added Foxboy to it, probably because I thought it sounded good for a Sonic forum and I'm a fan of Tails.

• 4 years later...

I was given this nickname by my eighth grade science teacher and I just stuck with it. Since I always used Nazo as my pfp, he gave me that name. So I go by that.

• 1 month later...

Watching the Sonic X anime I misheard the pronunciation of "Sonic-ku" - as "Sonic-ka" and thought, that sounds "Sonic-ee", I'll use that! 😅

I like fire, I like Luigi, and I wanted 4 numbers at the end so I picked at random. Been using this username for who knows how long.

• 2 months later...

I was racking my brain to come up with a good sounding username, and then I thought of one of my favorite Saturn games and how it was a shame we never got a sequel on the Dreamcast. I guess the Nights pinball table in Sonic Adventure was the closest thing we got.

I guess I never posted here?

When I was a lot younger I came up with this name as an alternative name for a Black Hole. I like space and Black Holes are cool. Shade=Black and a Vortex is a type of whirlpool, which is typically how a black hole is portrayed. Pretty straightforward.

For a bit more context though, it ended up becoming the nickname of my OC- a Demoi-God of Gravity, and became a nickname and title: Shade The Black Vortex