Awoo.

What's the origin of your username?

Scorch

My current username, "Vhose" actually spawned when a friend of mine came on MSN one night completely trashed from a night of drinking. In his desperation to spell my name, "Chris", he instead mashed the keyboard so the word "Vhose" appeared. Of course, he remembered none of this, and I went on to tell the story to him and some other friends the next day.

Little did I know, the name would actually stick, and Vhose has now become a nickname of mine.

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to come up with a username to register on Youtube so I chose winterseed. But that name was already taken so I chose autumnseed.

I was born in December so it would have been winter but I stuck with autumn. Seed came from myself being pretty shy. But I'm still working on getting out of that mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm half Korean, so I was given both an "American" name and Korean name. My Korean name is pronounced Salrang, which is also the word for "love". So now I use it for my usernames. It's simple and unique and I like it :)

(I was also formerly Colleen and Staples on this forum. Colleen is my real first name, Staples is....well.....I saw a Stapler and I decided to use that as my display name. Lame, I know. :mellow: )

I changed my nickname because I figured it out it my prvious nick (imarafan) was hard as heck to spell (I'M A Red Alert FAN).

This one is simple, but is pronnounced in spanish, is an old words game that I had with a fan-character.

Also, people have been calling me gato since 6 years ago (despite my nicks), this is all because during that time I used to be a fan of a cat puppet who told obscene jokes on TV and I used to use him as my avatar.

el-gato-de-verdaguer-2_1_imagenGrande.jpg

Edited by gato

Heidela Rust comes from my name which is Heidi but my Grandma always used to call me Heidela.

The rust comes from my favorite band, Type O Negative, and my favorite album from them, October Rust.

That one's easy. It's the main character in a series of novels I'm writing. Izzy was originally a Sonic fan character and her first artworks actually showed up on the old forums here. XD I learned through a fanart of Speedla's though that she was very much a Sonic recolor with boobs. +_+ She has since changed a lot, as well as the rest of the Zyearth universe. The BIG thing though, is that it's no longer a Sonic fan universe. It's its own, freestanding universe. YAY.

My username is actually the nickname my uncle gave me when I was really little. I'm now 20 and he still calls me it, I think he probably always will...

• 3 weeks later...

Mine's pretty simple, I've never had the brain to think of anything original, thus I usually go by the name 'Sonic Fan' on most forums, however, this site prevents you from using the word 'Sonic' in your username, so this kinda sucked for me >.< 5 minutes later, I came up with a plan! I decided to use the word Sonic, only with spaces in the letters! and it worked, heheh.

Edited by S o n i c

*Points to picture*

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

Just a love for him and his name and his show.:3

My old username was Jaz. It's based off of my real nickname. Then i went from Jaz to JazyKuun. The Kuun is actually spelled Kun since it refers to boys in Japanese terms. (Just like Chan refers to girls) JazyChan would seem too meh in my book so i used Kun but added another U to make it look good.

Plus it sounds cool. :P

My Username stems from someone's interpretation of the silhouetted Project Needlemouse logo (as seen in my Sig).

Can't remember if I posted in this topic or not...

I'm Mollfie on most anything so it's easy for people to find me. My friend was buying a dollfie, and was talking to me, then her housemate asked her about something and she referenced me, calling me Mollfie by accident and I stuck with it because it's cute n____n

I'm also SilverBlackCat on deviantART because...I can't remember. I can't have Mollfie now because some stupid boy stole that name T____________________________T grrrr

Edited by Mollfie

I was making an account for Disney when I was younger. I thought "Crazy" was a good way to start a username..for some reason. So I did that, but I started it with a K instead, because everyone knows it looks better that way. Then, since it was for Disney, I just added the name of my favorite Disney character to the end of it and "krazystitch" was born.

I know, worst concept for a username ever..

It's ecstatic with a phonetic spelling and a psuedo-Latin suffix. I thought it up while in English class when we were studying the origins of words, (hence the faux-Latin) and learning about different literary devices (such as irony and sarcasm - I'm sure you can deduce that "ecstatic" was my personal take on them). The spelling came from the fact that the letter X is cool, and that Ecstaticus looks like shite - originality is best! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

The origin for my username is simple....what you don't know ...i'll tell you Billy, I got my username from the main character from Crash Bandicoot, Crash XD which I love the games so much *besides the party games XD* I was going to add Croft at the end for my love of Tomb Raider games but it didn't sound right with Crash

Well, my username origin is quite simple: I was 13, bored, and egotistical. I thought my original website was the ultimate video gaming site, thus I got the name "UltimateVG". Out of lazyness, I just used the same username and it just stuck even after I changed the site's name to something not-so-egotistical.

Around 2007 or so, I finally decided that UltimateVG was just plain bland, so I started using the name KouseiKibou (Lit. "Reborn Hope"). However, I stay as UltimateVG here and other Sonic sites because that's just what I'm most known as.

My username is actually my nickname, since my first name is Ethan and usually a lot of people called me by Eth.

I know, boring and silly username, but I rather be called by my nickname, even on the internet lol

Wow I haven't done one of these in a long while...

Well mine actually is a nod to Soul Edge / Calibur..

If you pay attention to Cervantes attacks, there's a word in particular...

And accidentally ohsodak as a joke from my old friends from G4 (before the mess it became today)

Well...My name starts with Alex...Cause my name IS Alex, then the 2 is combined with the Beta to give it a more robotic kind of name...Well I failed at that, but the beta was cause I really like the Greek alphabet, it had such a great ring, that I decided to add a beta. One of my accounts around internet on some sites is "Alex2gama". Maybe one day I might have the sudden urge to change my name to "Alex2Alpha" Wouldn't that be a nifty nickname : P

And on Halloween, I will change my name to Dr.Betafor-Beta, Cause it sounds evil and all.

Edited by Dr.Betafor-Beta

My username came from my interest in the Spy vs Spy cartoons. The name really stuck when I dressed as Black Spy for Halloween last year at the last minute.

Kjeld is my first name,

Oostra is my last name,

First name + first letter from last name and calculate with a little mathematic formula results "Kjeldo".

Also, my friends frequently call me Kjeldo.

I'm having a LOT of other usernames, though, like; Sonikku, Sonik, supersonic15, knuxmedia and GZero.

And the folks over at the local game & merchandise store Nedgame call me "That Die-Hard Sonic Fan" :rolleyes:

That probably would have NOTHING to do with me buying all of their Sonic stuff... or would it?... Nah.

Edited by Kjeldo