Awoo.

SLW: Opening Cut Scene "Eggman... what have you done?"

Badnik Mechanic

I fucking love how devious Eggman is with his trolling of Sonic like that, just great. I also like how Eggman pulls out a fucking handgun to shoot Sonic and Tails, haven't seen that since SA2, so cool.

And oh wow CG cutscenes! How ive missed you!

Screw SA2, the good doctor was duel wielding like a boss at the end of Sonic Riders >:u

Soooo... did those animals fall to their doom a la Sky Chase Zone?!

Yes. They're dead now.

This time, theres no reasonable doubt... Eggman has killed

*sits back in his chair like the Claw from Inspector Gadget*

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder if they'll delve into the mythos behind Lost Hex. So far we know that Tails already knows about it - maybe they were already on their way there and Eggman happened to show up?

Also

lG834nq.png

YEAH!

WOOOOOOOO!

...I had to.

Re -posting because it's dang funny.

I really dig the little aspects in this cutscene regarding Orbot and Cubot. They get thrown-about in Eggman's vehicle when he accelerates, Eggman shoves Cubot out of the way roughly to get a glimpse at the Tornado when Sonic fails to open the capsule and Eggman overall acts irritated with them :lol: Look very closely when Eggman fires his gun and you see Cubot jump happily.

• Thumbs Up 5

I really dig the little aspects in this cutscene regarding Orbot and Cubot. They get thrown-about in Eggman's vehicle when he accelerates, Eggman shoves Cubot out of the way roughly to get a glimpse at the Tornado when Sonic fails to open the capsule and Eggman overall acts irritated with them laugh.png Look very closely when Eggman fires his gun and you see Cubot jump happily.

This this this SO MUCH THIS!

Orbot and Cubot are definitely deserving of their roles as Eggman's bumbling lackeys. They're filling the void that Scratch and Grounder left for me. ;u;

• Thumbs Up 5

This this this SO MUCH THIS!

Orbot and Cubot are definitely deserving of their roles as Eggman's bumbling lackeys. They're filling the void that Scratch and Grounder left for me. ;u;

Heck! They even look like they're laughing in a snide manner after Eggman lets go of the capsule!

Yes. They're dead now.

This time, theres no reasonable doubt... Eggman has killed

*sits back in his chair like the Claw from Inspector Gadget*

I'll get you next time, Sonic. NEXT TIIIIIIIIIIME!

Ahhh man, Ok now I've watched the whole video - this looks bloody awesome! I love the look of the parkour, it suits Sonic so well. The exploration and alternative paths is fantastic, and yes I did squee a little at those classic Badniks. :3

The cutscene was very nice, and Tails' seems to have broken his voice! :D Personally I don't mind that Tails might be a little older; he's been Sanic's lil' bro for so long!

Oh my goodness... watching it again...

They don't rescue the creatures... they just fall to their doom!

Could this be that genocide thing that came out in the ESRB thing?

If Eggman's this dickish towards Sonic in this manner then I CAN'T WAIT until the cutscenes show them teaming-up :D

It's got to be awesome, it just has to be.

Eggman confirmed to still be a jerk. I can't wait to see how they interact once they team up. I do wonder about the capsule that was left behind, though...it may have ended up on Lost Hex. Hmmm.

Also Windy Hill Zone 3 looks great, I could see it being my favourite out of the WH levels. Those bats are adorable.

Lost World... I mean Labyrinth Zone..whoops...Windy Hill act 3 looked incredible. Its streamlined and straight forward but somehow manages to be much less linear than most levels in the boost games. You can Spin Dash to go full tilt through the whole thing, or you could explore the multiple pathways. THAT is the variety Sonic games need.

God I can't watch anymore videos of this game. I'm being spoiled too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lost World... I mean Labyrinth Zone..whoops...Windy Hill act 3 looked incredible. Its streamlined and straight forward but somehow manages to be much less linear than most levels in the boost games. You can Spin Dash to go full tilt through the whole thing, or you could explore the multiple pathways. THAT is the variety Sonic games need.

God I can't watch anymore videos of this game. I'm being spoiled too much.

There's never such a thing as too much

-watches the group- Why aren't there anymore pics from the introduction? I would do it myself, but apparently at this time around, I'm on my notebook. So it would take longer to do so :\

Eggman was on fire in that cutscene.

The amount of times Sonic's bit-plane has taken damage throughout the years... At the end of the game when they leave the island, I half expect to see a (horizontal) rocket attached underneath the bit-plane to help it fly tongue.png

That level looked badass, quite the challenge not to take damage.

Oh and the best part of the video was Aaron's confession he is a fan of Sonic & Knuckles. You gotta love him.  

Edited by -Bender-
  • Thumbs Up 1

A dickish Eggman is the best Eggman... but wow... just wow. CGI cutscene, oh how I have missed you so. It's so beautiful.

Roger right now is doing fantastic as Sonic in this.

Interesting level design for the cave. Me likey.

...why is everything here so awesome?!

Damn son everyone is here right now, im overhere going half way insane because of this Trailer, Shit is fucking amazing. Im still pissed that the game gets released October 29th now, thats like the end of the month... =/

• Thumbs Up 1