Awoo.

SLW: Opening Cut Scene "Eggman... what have you done?"

Badnik Mechanic

My banner shows Metal sonic.....Metal sonic coming in the future? featuring in third sonic game?

if banners tells the future

Edited by jordine

Slightly OT, but for anyone who is curious about wing-walking:

http://selvedgeyard.com/2013/03/12/gladys-ingle-and-the-13-black-cats-hollywoods-hi-flying-hellraisers/

It's possible, because biplanes don't fly that fast. So, SEGA was actually totally realistic on that matter and any Tornado-mod that exceeds that speed supposedly goes against the idea they had in the first place, if you want.

I really like this cutscene, it really showed how Sonic can manuver, and him and Tails interacting with one another and team work. I love Eggman's troll face he gives after releasing the capsule. Eggman has really been well performed in this game so far. Can't wait to see more.

And hi.. I'm DaKid, the new Kid on the block.

Edited by xXDaKidXx

I really like this cutscene, it really showed how Sonic can manuver, and him and Tails interacting with one another and team work. I love Eggman's troll face he gives after releasing the capsule. Eggman has really been well performed in this game so far. Can't wait to see more.

And hi.. I'm DaKid, the new Kid on the block.

Welcome to the SSMB, hope you enjoy your stay here smile.png

Also, yeah I feel the same way as you do. To be honest I'm just glad that we have a Sonic game starting the story off with a CGI cutscene. We haven't had that since Sonic & the Black Knight, and that was back in 2009 (4 YEARS AGO...or was it 5?)

Edited by KrazyBean

..We can see the future.

Let's hope you don't have a banner featuring Sonic Adventure 3 then!tongue.png

Edited by Jovahexeon