Awoo.

Dick Figures: The Movie

kimplix

3KKoryp.jpg

Dick Figures: The Movie is a 2013 American animated action comedy adventure film produced at the small buisness Six Point Harness animation studio and distributed by Mondo Media.

The film was directed by Ed Skudder & Zack Keller. It is ultimately the first animated film to be funded through Kickstarter. The project successfully raised its funding (goal) and is now the #11 most funded project in the Film & Video Category.

Dick Figures: The Movie was released worldwide on September 17, 2013 on iTunes and online streaming through yekra.com.

The film is scheduled to be released nationally on DVD & Blu-ray by Cinedigm Entertainment (through its Flatiron Film Company label).

For a Kickstarter movie project on the popular Dick Figures, this has been the best so far of my experience. Even for the 3 chapters so far on YouTube, the movie looks awesome. Even for it's cameo's throughout time like Sonic the (stick)Hedgehog & such others, humor and storyline.

Discuss...

Edited by kimplix

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KrazyBean

• kimplix

• Jin.

• Logic

Exceptional character design

999999/10

tobeserious,notmything,sorry

I will watch it if it does release tho

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 2

I love this series, and I've been planning to watch the film.

I can see why it took them such a long time to make the film (about a year and a half IIRC), it looks amazing.