MacTonight

Rafaela Knight's SatAM Project

I searched the forum and didn't see this posted anywhere. I was really impressed with this when I first saw it (top comment is actually mine), so I thought I'd share! It's a preview of a SatAM fan project that's unfortunately not going to be continued.

That's... actually not that bad.

But in the end, a SatAM movie is not going to happen, nor is it really needed. The series was alright, but it gets a ton more praise than it deserves. 

I was curious to see what else that user made, but all I could find were a few music rips from Nintendo games. Are they set to private?

Edited by Indigo Rush

That's... actually not that bad.

But in the end, a SatAM movie is not going to happen, nor is it really needed. The series was alright, but it gets a ton more praise than it deserves. 

I was curious to see what else that user made, but all I could find were a few music rips from Nintendo games. Are they set to private?

I don't think the person who uploaded it is related to the project in any way, they just shared it.