Sign in to follow this  
Crespair

What's YOUR favorite Sonic game?

Most probably Sonic Lost World...well, it has the potential to be.

Current favourite Sonic game has to be Sonic Unleashed. I just love it. I've played the game since launch and it's still fun to blast through levels occasionally.

Edited by KrazyBean

Sorry but this topic won't suffice, a mod will come in soon and say that this doesn't have much discussion value and topics of these kind aren't really welcome here.

This.

Besides, this is the most basic topic, and this is the last topic anyone would want to see. They're also the kind that would mentally be overused.

This.

Besides, this is the most basic topic, and this is the last topic anyone would want to see. They're also the kind that would mentally be overused.

Man, I wish this place made users read the rules before posting a topic. 

Edited by Dom

I can't help but "hnnngh" at the irony of telling a member that a mod is going to close a topic for x, y, and z reasons, when that in and of itself is, like, backseat modding yo, and it's against the rules. Seriously, it hurts me. Why do you all like hurting me? ;~;

But yes; hello Plottyscorpion and welcome to the forum. You're probably aware by now that SSMB values what we consider "discussion value:" basically topics that can prompt open-ended answers to a question or slice of information. It's difficult to get a rousing discussion going out of asking someone what their favorite thing is, because all it requires is merely listing one's favorite thing. I would suggest having a look at the rules, as well as to get a better understanding of what I mean by this. Also, don't be afraid to send any staffer a PM if you have specific questions. Topic locked.