Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Working Title)

Soniman

The redesigns are certainly...interesting. But, it's good to know most of the voice cast are reprising. 

I always thought Knuckles was meant to be an exotic stereotypical character, you know with the rap music (even in the Classics) Dreadlocks, living in a Jungle utopia and just the general way he speaks in SA2 over all.

Oh, and reading the info in the first post (I kinda just skimmed it before :V):

Well, isn't that interesting? I wonder if we'll see the Deadly Six.

Or Mephiles *shot*

if Knuckles looks like this, I do not want to imagine how they will be Blaze, Silver, Rouge and others.

I don't think you'll have to worry about that, seeing as I don't think they'll even be in it. 

I don't think you'll have to worry about that, seeing as I don't think they'll even be in it. 

I can see rouge getting in. Can't say the same about Silver and Blaze (especially Silver).

I always thought Knuckles was meant to be an exotic stereotypical character, you know with the rap music (even in the Classics) Dreadlocks, living in a Jungle utopia and just the general way he speaks in SA2 over all.

I just always took the "Knuckles is black" as a joke because of his rap music, and hilariously "hard as nails" attitude.

I can see rouge getting in. Can't say the same about Silver and Blaze (especially Silver).

I think Sega would rather forget Silver for the moment. :P 

I'm definitely looking forward to another cartoon... but that image makes me really worried about the art style.  It doesn't exactly look... good. =x
Just hope it is an illusion! Try looking at your own shadow and make it look weird. It might be new character. It could be Tikal?

Or, going back A LOT earlier, Beast Wars. (Sure, the animation hasn't aged well, but the writing is still some of the strongest in TF history.) Honestly, it kind of baffles me how people act as if the ONLY good CGI shows sprung up in recent times.

Well, Reboot, too.

I think Sega would rather forget Silver for the moment. tongue.png

Why? It's been seven years since NextGen, so I don't see why anyone would have a problem with Silver.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Sega would rather forget Silver for the moment. :P
I hope Silver is in it. It would help people forget about him being related to Sonic06 because he is fun character. Shame on you for being mean to Silver how could you. I hope Blaze is on the show there as well than!

I just hope they actually do attempt to tell a story and focus on character development instead of just rolling out joke, after joke. That's gonna be the deal breaker for me as far as this is concerned.

Basically I want something more akin to this:

tmnt-group(1).png

And hope to god not get this:

3005459-teen-titans-go-1.jpg

But since things never turn out as we hope....we're probably going to get the latter.

Oh jeez

If they buffed Knuckles up so much I do NOT want to be there when Rouge is revealed.

Someone needs to make this image right now.

• Thumbs Up 6

I think Sega would rather forget Silver for the moment. tongue.png

Screw those assumptions, I want to see Silver.

Did you not notice how bloody awesome he was in Generations? His boss fight was visually awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

So that's why Knuckles hasn't appeared too much lately. He's clearly been hitting the gym.

• Thumbs Up 4

Screw those assumptions, I want to see Silver.

Did you not notice how bloody awesome he was in Generations? His boss fight was visually awesome.

The only awesome thing about Silver, was that trash crushed him. =P

Edited by MarcelloF

I get the feeling the cast will only have characters from the Classic era. And since Iizuka is overseeing the series, I doubt we'll be seeing Fang, Mighty, or Team Chaotix either.

I just hope they actually do attempt to tell a story and focus on character development instead of just rolling out joke, after joke.

Cause Sega have done a bang up job of that so far.

Expanding on my last post, the artstyle is a major turnoff. Sonic and friends's redesigns make no sense. Surely any kid with a brain could play Sonic Lost World or whatever, then look at this and call bullshit on the redesigns? And that background looks so fucking generic. It feels bland and boring and, by startling coincidence, reminds me of Wave Ocean.

Now watch as this becomes a glorified Sonic '06: The Animated Series.

EDIT: And this is from someone who likes TTG. At least there the character designs weren't horribly mutated.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

And since Iizuka is overseeing the series, I doubt we'll be seeing Fang, Mighty, or Team Chaotix either.

You wouldn't see Fang or Mighty regardless of who was in charge.

Anyone remember that rumor concerning Sonic taking a new direction come 2014?

...Yeah...if this is a product of that, I'm getting bad vibes.

• Thumbs Up 5

The only awesome thing about Silver, was that trash crushed him. =P

It was actually very cool...and he survived it.

Anyone remember that rumor concerning Sonic taking a new direction come 2014?

...Yeah...if this is a product of that, I'm getting bad vibes.

I don't remember any such rumour?

Cause Sega have done a bang up job of that so far.

....I'm waiting until Lost World comes out to pass judgment on this statement.