Awoo.

LiVECAST: The Lowdown!

Alternate Evolutions

Yes, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack. Again. After I Left my show back at the beginning of the year, I Was planning on coming back the week before TSS had its demise, seeing as that annoyingly happened, I Had to go on Hiatus again until the SSR website was back up. Anyway, I'm back on SSR. And i'm here to stay. Live on Saturdays at 11pm UK Time!.

Edit: No Longer on Saturdays as the main show is done for this season.

I'm back on Tuesdays at 7pm UK Time for....

=The Lowdown: Best Decade Ever!=

Practically every week I'll be covering tunes and hopefully a bit of factual entertainment while I cover all the things that happened this decade.

And the timetable is as follows

17th November - 2000-2001

24th November - 2002-2003

1st December - 2004-2005

8th December - 2006-2007

15th December - 2008-2009

and

Hopefully the following show too..

29th December - Best Decade Ever: The Megamix - A Megamix Produced of all the best (And worst..) tracks of the last 10 years! Spread the word and Listen in to hear some of this decades best music!

If you want anymore info, Just ask me here, ask me on twitter - @TheVivaDJ or PM Me :)

-DJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alternate Evolutions

• BlitzChris

• BakingBluePotatoe

Right, As announced on my show tonight. I Want EVERYONE to get involved with a weekly segment.

I Want you to send me mp3's of you singing a song, Sonic Song, Pop Song, Solo, Duet, Recorded on Singstar, Lips, or whatever. I Want singing on my show, Wether you humiliate yourself or not, Its all for fun.

I Even Humiliated myself live on the show singing No Limit by 2 Unlimited XD Edit: also ended up doing Heartbreaker by Will.I.Am and Cheryl Cole and The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script too XD

To get involved send your MP3's to doubledmix@hotmail.com or upload it to Megaupload or Rapidshare or whatever and email me the link. PM Me the link if you have to. But still, I WANT YOU! .....To Get Involved!

-DJ

• 1 month later...

Right, Tonight I will be doing a Catchup edition of The Lowdown as i wasn't around saturday night...Well, Infact, I Was on my way back to my hotel from the club where we had the SoS Afterparty, where i proceeded to practically pass out not longer after getting in and sorting a few things out. :P But nonetheless, I Will be doing a show from around 10pm GMT/BST TONIGHT! And it'll be business as usual, with requests and everything and obviously a few Bentley live tracks from SoS on Saturday ;) And after tonight, The Lowdown will return on saturday nights from 11pm GMT/BST -DJ Edit: Show done now, ^ Will return Saturday ^

And you all better listen or else.... Fairly good time btw, very listen-in-able for my timezone (ie GMT+8).

• 2 months later...

Right, My final MAIN Lowdown show will be on, kicking off Project 24, So, Enjoy it!

I'll return on Tuesday the 17th of November though with "The Lowdown: Best Decade Ever" series.

And all the info you need for that will be in my first post after P24

Right, After a bit of thought for the past few weeks, after having several terribly quiet and boring shows, i'm moving my show to a different day and a time now, Which hopefully won't conflict with anyone elses.

The Lowdown will now be on Hiatus for the forseeable future, But a Spinoff of the Lowdown is starting Tuesdays at 7pm GMT from the 17th of November and all the info you need for the shows are in the first post! ^

-DJ

• 5 weeks later...

Right, Just a small update, For all those wondering, My final show is on Wednesday the 29th of December, and will be several hours long from 1pm GMT until 4pm at the earliest. Latest finishing is unknown. Wondering if there's any other DJ's who have a problem with the day, as in...me overrunning their slot? Just let me know.

Nonetheless my final SSR Show will be "Best Decade Ever: The Megamix" - It'll include 1 hour and 40 minute megamix of the best tracks of the last 10 years. After that, It'll be a mix of requests from the last 10 years and some of my fave tracks to see the decade out.

So,

Tune in on the 29th of December to Party out the Decade with Me, The DJ, on SegaSonic Radio!

- DJ