Awoo.

Let's talk about Chao.

AzureHedgehog

Recently I purchased Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the first time (I never had battle, I only had the original, but I had played battle with friends until my thumbs got sore when on first release back in 2002 onward) 

One of the best features about it is the Chao Gardens and how enhanced they are.

I have about 4 chao.  My main squeeze is a chao called Atom see. The fortune teller named that for me and  I liked it, which was rather rare for me to like something that the fortune teller suggested.

I am raising him up to become a Sonic (or shadow) Chao - right now he's turning blue so I guess he's going to be Sonic. I've been feeding him Green Chaos Drives and giving him Cheetas ever since I got the game.

I have a Dark Chao called SHUT UP. Yeah, his name is SHUT UP. PRETTY BOSS, BROFIST. He's gonna be a badass one day.

A White Chao I named God, (I plan to get another White Chao and call him Jesus) and they will both happily live in the hero chao garden for all eternity and will become hero chao, they will have the ghostly tails from the ghost animals I get in Pumpkin Hill. They all sleep 24/7.

My chao Atom and SHUT UP came back from school recently and they learned Singing. Atom started singing today. He won his first Chao race in Running today. The last time I did the race all of the chao from behind pushed into him at the end of the match and caused him to trip, if that was real life they would have been disqualified, but since it was a video game that was uncalled for.

There are also 2 other rare coloured chao in my garden. One is Purple (his name is Purple) and the other one is Pink (his name is Stinky). I tried to sell my chao once before on the Chao Black Market but the seller said I didn't have anything worthy enough to sell. Go figure.

Edited by AzureHedgehog

I enjoyed them in SA2:B, and I'd probably enjoy them in future titles should they ever make a return. I still have two memory cards full of them back home.

• Thumbs Up 2

I have about 8 chaos. They are all loyal to Knuckles and are power chaos of some sort. one of my chaos is power only (they get really fat when you do that :D) one of them is power run, another power swim, and power fly and on and on. They are very strong, and cute the way they look for Knuckles attention all the time :) i remember some of their names: Bubbles, Knuckles jr 、 Joy and なカルス :)

I used to have a chao named keno that was pretty much my best chao in the whole entire garden (all stats up in the 90's and such) he was a speed type chao and I had won all events with him, I loved this guy. I also had two sonic chao that were on the rise to becoming pretty good along with my other chaos until my memory card got corrupted (which was a sad day) now I am raising all of my chao more equally instead of focusing on a few and sooner or later I plan on making another sonic chao along with an ultimate chao and a nights chao. I just hope this memory card lasts this time.

It'd be nice if Chao weren't swept under the rug in favor of Wisps. Cream's continued appearances should see to that much, at least.

I do wonder if any Chao other than Cheese will be showing up, though. I heard that Chocola was supposed to be in Generations.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is my prize Chao. It's a two-tone sky blue coloured one

ravmew.png

It's name is Chaoie. In it's two previous lives, it was a Neutral-Flying Chao called Minti

334ovpy.png

I actually cloned Minti into two other Chao at the beginning of it's third life so I could evolve it into a Chaos Angel Chao, Angie;

fe2w5l.png

And a Chaos Devil Chao Devie;

28t9s7t.png

It's really interesting how much evolution affects the colouration of two-tone Chao. They're all two-tone sky blue Chao.

Anyway, Chaoie always been an awesome Chao. Very decent grades for it's skills, it's won many races and karate matches and it has a plethora of behaviours from animals and being put into the kindergarten's classroom. It's my 'main Chao and my most favoured one.

• Thumbs Up 1

It'd be nice if Chao weren't swept under the rug in favor of Wisps. Cream's continued appearances should see to that much, at least.

I do wonder if any Chao other than Cheese will be showing up, though. I heard that Chocola was supposed to be in Generations.

Personally if I had to choose between chao's and wisps I would pick chao's. The only wisp I like is the Cyan one