Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

Frozen Factory Zone 1 looked fun & everything but I felt like it was too auto controlled .-.

Desert Ruins Zone 1 looks epic as fuck, I looooove how open it is & how it switches from the Towers to the Deserts & back & forth =P

I agree with you a little bit on the auto controlled part...

I did like how they brought the clouds back from Windy Hill and looked like you could take a different path there, and the part at the end when you could use parkour to get all those rings or just use laser. 

And yeah, that was a cool part in the level. Changed it up a bit. 

According to that guy, Eagle controls quite great with "fluid movements."

Sounds good to me.

EDIT: Oh, that wing point thing lets you skip to the next checkpoint. So that's what it does. 

Edited by Spooky Mr. Bones

Really not liking how Frozen Factory is essentially Windy Hill redux, it's pretty much Windy Hill, plus some aesthetic shifts and taller side structures from what I see. It just takes a bit too much influence from that zone, from the choppers in oil, the turbines replacing wind mills, the cloud segment, and hell even the rotating spikes. Compared to most of the other levels we've seen, this one seems to be lacking a bit in the identity department outside of a couple of aesthetic changes. And even then, the few gimmicks that they did introduce were either unsubstantial with limited impact on the actual gameplay (The turbines and pistons) or looked kinda useless and annoying to look at (The Chemical Plant tubes, though I guess I would like it a bit more if it weren't used so often). Really it looks like it would've been a bit more suitable as a Windy Hill Act 5 with snow and mechanical gimmicks, rather than the start of a brand new zone. So yeah I'm kinda disappointed with it. Though at least DR1 (aside from those slow ass platforms) and TC4 looked pretty cool.

• Thumbs Up 6

That piston bit was awful. It completely blocked your view of Sonic. What happened to being able to see Sonic through scenery?

Well, I didn't like what I saw in this Spanish gameplay footage. Because for one the guy talking should just be quiet who the hack is Spanish on youtube anyways? Secondly he should have not did cuts for the footage its very unprofessional. Lastly, it just makes the game look worse than it already is for me.

Well, I didn't like what I saw in this Spanish gameplay footage. Because for one the guy talking should just be quiet who the hack is Spanish on youtube anyways? Secondly he should have not did cuts for the footage its very unprofessional. Lastly, it just makes the game look worse than it already is for me.

Who's Spanish in YouTube?

Hmm...

For one, he is. Second, the people of the country Spain.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 8

Who's Spanish in YouTube?

Hmm...

For one, he is. Second, the people of the country Spain.

And the people in Mexico as well...IIRC.

• Thumbs Up 3

....You do know youtube isn't only for Americans right? What's wrong with game btw? just curious.

....You do know youtube isn't only for Americans right? What's wrong with game btw? just curious.

Classic Sonic has been reduced to a life icon and this is a horrible sin against us true Sonic 1 fans

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

And the people in Mexico as well...IIRC.

Ah yes. And infact any of theses countries:

http://www.worldatlas.com/spanish.htm

But back on topic, cutting bits from the video is a very common thing. It happens in a lot of videos. And could you specify what is bad about the game, Sonic 1?

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor

Wait is that Eggman and a sleek mech nice, by the way that's the 3DS version

Edited by Time Eater

I like the shoulders.

Man, it's like the Death Egg Robot is now the Seaside Hill/half-pipe special stage of bosses.

Well it is the most memorable and significant Eggman final boss.