Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

*Rub eyes* Wow... Magnificent!

DEATH EGG ROBOT 2.0...MAXIUM EXTREME HYPER TURBO FORM GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(Hey! Lava Mountain is in the 3DS version as well! YAY!)

*Rub eyes* Wow... Magnificent!

DEATH EGG ROBOT 2.0...MAXIUM EXTREME HYPER TURBO FORM GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(Hey! Lava Mountain is in the 3DS version as well! YAY!)

I wonder what the main zones will look like & will we get the Underwater Volcano grind rail like the Wii U Version D=, & that Death Egg Robo looks like a fusion of Death Egg Robo, Samus & Egg Emperor or some shit

Looking at it again, it seems like it's taking a lot of influence from previous mechs. I mean the references to Death Egg Robo is pretty obvious, but we've even got the shimmering boss window from the Egg Emperor, the power tubes from the Egg Nega Wisp, and even the arms of the Interceptor from Unleashed, all with what appears to be an Egg Pawnish color scheme (Unless that's just the coloration from the area effecting it) Can't really say that Egg Samus has a design that I particularly like, but I guess the nods are pretty cool and maybe once I get a chance to see it in motion or in HD my opinion might sway a bit

Edited by Panda Cero

Kinda wish I didn't see the final boss pic, my own fault though... hopefully it remains 3DS exclusive? I doubt so.

Anyway, Frozen Factory 1 was a bit of a let down. There was way, WAY too many booster>spring>booster>spring>transition on those ramps. Don't give us a gameplay system that's meant for extra freedom and exploration and pull that kind of level design on us.

1381450037725.png

I seriously need to leave before I spoil the whole game but I cant help the awesomeness, especially from these Special Stages FFF

You know, I should be happy, since apparently Eggman is the final boss... But we all know the six can control machines, so for all we know, Zavok is inside that mech a-

t2Vbbil.png

NEVERMIND

EGGMAN YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD I LOVE AND HATE YOU AT THE SAME TIME.

• Thumbs Up 6

4Chan, eh? WELP! *Put hat on and grab suitcase* I'm going out on an adventure!

*Puts permanent revolving door in front of CD*

Eggman's the final boss....this is a spoiler?

Yes, considering this is endgame material.

dfb0.png

According to the OP, turns out Eggman does betray you in the end. No surprise at all there.

Well no shit, why is he fighting us here then?

Edited by TheSpookyMiester
  • Thumbs Up 4

Yes, considering this is endgame material.

I mean in general, we all saw it coming. Don't know why people are acting surprised, especially since he's been the final boss for the past two games. :\

So apparently the 3DS version is about 7 hours long, according to the thread.

Also apparently the 3DS version isn't very good but I kinda expected that.

According to the OP, turns out Eggman does betray you in the end. No surprise at all there.

Well no shit, why is he fighting us here then?

Can you link me to the thread?

OP's impressions:

Content: Lame.

Controls: Worst thing ever. Sonic goes where he wants. Also, 3DS' joystick isn't the best thing for this game.
Story: Actually very nice for a platformer. I like the new enemies.
Bosses: Not bad, but not intuitive. Also, you gotta fight them all AGAIN in the last world. WTF?
Level Design: They look gorgeous (also de music is awesome), but I wish they were a bit shorter. Also, I got stuck in a few places where I couldn't go forward and had to restart the levels.