Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

It's 4chan. They generally hate everything. I'll see how the controls are once that fucking demo comes out.

1381449084508.png

Map screen

Actually, looking closer at the bottom screen, there is a icon with a "S"... Is that for the special stages?

a Boss Rush? Fuck yea.

Two at a time actually, which means it won't be the same thing as before.

Hold on! Wasn't it confirmed there were at least 8 zones? Final Boss my spikey ass!

Holy shit, I spoiled myself to oblivion....

Well, never a doubt that Eggman would betray you... But a Boss Rush? Hell yeah. Hope they are harder to beat.

Hold on! Wasn't it confirmed there were at least 8 zones? Final Boss my spikey ass!

Uh, no? Where did you get that info?

The 3DS version doesn't have Lava Mountain stages. Just the boss rush and the final boss.

"I think there's one more actual level in the Wii U version, the Lava Mountain. In the 3DS version it's not an actual level, but just the six bosses you fought before in a row, fighting them two on two and then the real final boss."

Apparently the final boss is made up of mostly QTEs also. Hopefully that's inaccurate.

Oh god, its the revenge of Dark Gaia.

Apparently the final boss is made up of mostly QTEs also. Hopefully that's inaccurate.

That better be damn inaccurate, I hate QTE as much I hate button mashing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Which is weird since neither the 3DS or the Wii U versions had QTE at any point during the footages we've seen.

It's 4chan. They generally hate everything. I'll see how the controls are once that fucking demo comes out.

You do realize that most of the people in that thread actually praise the Wii U version, right? 

OP on the Zavok boss battle:

"In the 3DS one it's a free fall where you dodge the boss' dragon and hit him once he fainted. Boring as fuck."

So eggman pulls a Dr.Wily eh? Awesome also why does everybody keep forgetting the handled games where eggman is the final boss(except colors DS)

Edited by Dejimon11
  • Thumbs Up 1

OP on the Zavok boss battle:

"In the 3DS one it's a free fall where you dodge the boss' dragon and hit him once he fainted. Boring as fuck."

Wii U version for that boss it is then.