Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

First Cutscene:

Eggman: Hey, fatso! Go crush that happy hedgehog!

Zomom: Eh, who are you calling fat?

Eggman: YOU! You see, if you hurry and finish with Sonic, I'll give you a giant sandwitch!

Zomom: OHH, Sandwitch!! Sandwitch!!

Eggman: Oy, blessed are the patient...

Give me another minute for the other one.

that was the second cutscene actually

there was one before zone 1 as well

that was the second cutscene actually

there was one before zone 1 as well

Oy! I'll get to that in a sec. In the middle of translation of the last one. I'll fix it.

Stupid slow internet... sorry guys. Almost done.

Third Cutscene:

Eggman: Umm...are the levels green, Orbot?

Orbot: Energy levels are stable. Activating Extractor.

Eggman: Good. Very Good.

Cubot: Aww yeah, I like it! I want more! I'm getting stronger by the second!

Orbot: Levels fluctuating. Reaction unstable. I'd turn it off if I were you boss, or it will completely overload.

Eggman: Turn it off!

Cubot: Aww... Why'd you have to turn it off boss? I was sitting so well!

Eggman: The extractor is unstable. We only want a little of this planets energy... not to destroy it.

Zavok: That'll tell you.

Ha ha eggman being a dick as always called Zomom a fatso which is true, also Zomom should have said look who's talking back to eggman for a bit of banter.

First Cutscene

Eggman- These Critters are all messed up, Im disappointed with you bunch of useless... Aggressively disappointed
Zavok- Your ''disappointment'' doesn't matter to us, ''boss''
Eggman pulls out the conch
Eggman- And now does it matter? Next time give me better critters!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a rough translation so somethings may or may not make sense

First Cutscene

Eggman- These Critters are all messed up, Im disappointed with you bunch of useless... Aggressively disappointed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, seems about right.

Right when I was about to post translation too...

First Cutscene

Ha ha I can't wait to hear eggman's other lines in the game

Notice that Eggman is targetting the Lost Hex, not Earth. If that one preview was of any indication, the Deadly Six will probably turn things around and start sapping up Earth later down the line

Maybe that boss rush is them powered with the Planet's energy.

But I don't think its Lost Hex, notice how one of the areas having it's life sucked off looks a lot like the area where Amy and Knuckles were, and that TGS trailer shows Amy looking at the life being sucked out of Earth.

Notice that Eggman is targetting the Lost Hex, not Earth. If that one preview was of any indication, the Deadly Six will probably turn things around and start sapping up Earth later down the line

That makes good sense. Perhaps they'll try to fill in the gaps of their own world using this new energy.

Fixing the translations a bit.
---

1st.
Eggman: These animals are too weak! I'm disappointed, you useless (idiots?)... Very disappointed.
Zavok: We don't care about your "disappointment", "boss."
*conch*
Eggman: Do you care now? Next time, give me better animals!

---

2nd

Eggman: You, the fat one! Go crush that horrid (?) hedgehog!

Zomom: Hey, who are you calling fat?

Eggman: YOU! Alright, if you hurry up and beat Sonic, I'll give you an ever bigger sandwich!

Zomom: Ooh, Sandwich! Sandwich!

Eggman: Good riddance.

---

3rd.

Eggman: Are the levels green, Orbot?

Eggman: Good. Very good.

Cubot: Aw yeah, I like it! I want more! I'm getting stronger by the second!

Orbot: Levels fluctuating. Reaction unstable. I'd turn it off if I were you boss, or it will completely overload.

Cubot: Aww... Why'd you have to turn it off boss? I was feeling so well!

Eggman: The extractor is unstable. We only want a little of this planet's energy... we don't want to destroy it.

Zavok: That's what you say

• Thumbs Up 1

Fixing the translations a bit.
---

1st.
Eggman: These animals are too weak! I'm disappointed, you useless (idiots?)... Very disappointed.
Zavok: We don't care about your "disappointment", "boss."
*conch*
Eggman: Do you care now? Next time, give me better animals!

---

2nd

Eggman: You, the fat one! Go crush that horrid (?) hedgehog!

Zomom: Hey, who are you calling fat?

Eggman: YOU! Alright, if you hurry up and beat Sonic, I'll give you an ever bigger sandwich!

Zomom: Ooh, Sandwich! Sandwich!

Eggman: Good riddance.

---

3rd.

Eggman: Are the levels green, Orbot?

Eggman: Good. Very good.

Cubot: Aw yeah, I like it! I want more! I'm getting stronger by the second!

Cubot: Aww... Why'd you have to turn it off boss? I was feeling so well!

Eggman: The extractor is unstable. We only want a little of this planet's energy... we don't want to destroy it.

Zavok: That's what you say

Ah. Zavok's line in the last one makes much more sense now. Seems I have a lot more to learn...

Really impressed so far with the story, it's shaping up to be a LOT better than the last two games!

I'm still irked a bit though that there doesn't seem to be a cutscene explaining how Sonic got to the giant candy-land in the sky, but he didn't start the level in this video so maybe there is? I honestly hope so.

Also, since Eggman is targeting Lost Hex, why was Amy so upset in that one cutscene in the TGS trailer? The trailer made it seem like she was being sucked up alongside Sonic's planet.

Really impressed so far with the story, it's shaping up to be a LOT better than the last two games!

I'm still irked a bit though that there doesn't seem to be a cutscene explaining how Sonic got to the giant candy-land in the sky, but he didn't start the level in this video so maybe there is? I honestly hope so.

Also, since Eggman is targeting Lost Hex, why was Amy so upset in that one cutscene in the TGS trailer? The trailer made it seem like she was being sucked up alongside Sonic's planet.

Perhaps she's just showing concern with how Sonic and Tails are doing? Or maybe they are being sucked up, and the Deadly Six are the ones doing it to the Earth instead..

Maybe the Deadly Six want to make Eggman pay by sucking all the energy from Earth to take the place of the energy Eggman himself sucked from their planet.

I asked to be unbanned but lets stay on topic here. Who here is glad Dr Robotnik is the final boss in this game? I am.

Edited by Sonic 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I didn't even know you get temp banned here I thought it was a perma ban and that's it guess not.

I asked to be unbanned but lets stay on topic here. Who here is glad Dr Robotnik is the final boss in this game? I am.
With the classic yellow collar on the mech, A death egg robot MK II.

Ya know, maybe I missed the memo but why is Eggman being the final boss such a big deal again? I understand his status as such is very scarce in the 3D games, but that still doesn't change the fact that Eggman is the most recurring final boss of the entire series. So....what's there to be hype about?

Edited by Dark Yakuzu
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ya know, maybe I missed the memo but why is Eggman being the final boss such a big deal again? I understand his status as such is very scarce in the 3D games, but that still doesn't change the fact that Eggman is the most recurring final boss of the entire series. So....what's there to be hype about?

That he'll actually turn the tables on the Monsters of the Week after they hijacked his plan for once?

• Thumbs Up 1

People just prefer him to some one off superbeast. It's simple.