Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

My emotions are mixed here.

On one hand, Lava Mountain Act 2 looks like complete bullshit to play.

On the other, thatfuckingmusicohmygod.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well getting Super Sonic is gonna extreme bullshit on so many levels later in the game & if you can barely keep hold of your rings after unlocking the Chaos Emeralds, sucks for you =O

Wow, this game is looking great :); a great story and the levels having a ton of challenge (debatable if its cheap or not; Lava Mountain Act 2 and Sky Road Act 4 are very close to Eggmanland levels of cheapness).

What...is anyone getting Sonic CD vibes from Lava Mountain Act 2's theme? It reminds me a lot of the Good future Quartz Quantrent. This sound track as a whole so far sound amazing :).

• Thumbs Up 1

Ugh, he's still in that underwater level? I wanna see some lava mountain!.... But I can't because I gotta go. Shoot.

Fuck's sake, is any opinion that is not a blowjob hating now? He just said it was like Colours'. He gave the game a 7. He didn't hate it.

I should have said "thought it sucked" instead, my bad. I'm not saying he's objectively wrong for stating it, just that i don't agree with the "plot still sucks" point that he made.

Sorry....

That's shit also rings seem to be sparse there too or am I wrong?

Edited by Time Eater

Not sure if this has been posted yet... buuuuut....

Possible method to unlock Super Sonic. /Not yet confirmed.

It turns out that if you collect every red ring in a 'world' you are rewarded with a chaos emerald. Now I wonder what happens if you find every red ring and get every emerald?

In other words.

Collect every red ring = Super Sonic (possibly).

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=86328355&postcount=296

What...is anyone getting Sonic CD vibes from Lava Mountain Act 2's theme? It reminds me a lot of the Good future Quartz Quantrent. This sound track as a whole so far sound amazing smile.png.

Thank goodness someone else was getting the same vibes I was getting! Certainly has a Quartz Quadrant Good Future (JP) feel to it. Just more slower paced. BUT STILL GOOD. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Man, this level looks really cheap; I like the idea, a DKC-Style Mine Kart like level, but the lack of rings, enemies hitting you from all sides, and really bad check point placement make the level look to be a pain to play through. At least the music is awesome.

Where are most of these tracks going for the 3DS version D=, & Super Sonic is gonna be a bitch to get all because of Lava Mountain Zone 2 or(Eggmanland Zone 2)

Thank goodness someone else was getting the same vibes I was getting! Certainly has a Quartz Quadrant Good Future (JP) feel to it. Just more slower paced. BUT STILL GOOD. 

Glad someone else noticed that :); that track is by far my favorite theme in CD. If Lost World has other songs of that caliber, then were in for a treat with this games soundtrack biggrin.png.

Finally this is more like it levels that require thought to beat, feel like an accomplishment after beating lava mountain Zone

Eggman rescuing Sonic was pretty awesome. I'm loving this story so far, and it's doing a great job of blending light and dark elements to create a humorous yet very intense mood. I can't wait for this level to be finished so we can see more!

Sonic Free Riders 2 confirmed.

Star-wars-darth-vader-no.gif

JK

Edited by Jovahexeon

7 years later... Lava Mountain Zone 2 finally complete

And progress marches on! (Anytime now!)

Edited by Jovahexeon

7 Ours Later (Spongebob)

Tails: Could you hurry your ass up Sonic, I'm running out of game over reels to project on the screen.

Edited by Yeow the Baneful
  • Thumbs Up 4

My emotions are mixed here.

On one hand, Lava Mountain Act 2 looks like complete bullshit to play.

On the other, thatfuckingmusicohmygod.

That about sums up almost every Sonic game in the past decade. Don't know why I haven't been shelling out money for the games' OSTs yet.