Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

Seriusly tho someone PM me the rest of the game & resend me the link in the PM cause im bout to go

You know what? This act actually looks pretty swell (in the 3D sections anyway).

LOL hes struggling to control the Green Hover, damn shame

Let's bring back the Wisp nobody cared about, and then make it borderline unusable.

Edited by Master Zik
  • Thumbs Up 3

Eggmanland Zone 2 took like an hour of everyone's lives away, anyway I hope Sonic Colors 2 or something follows up on this to explain why the wisps were in this game because their legitly just chilling in levels not givin a fuck .-.

Wisps are fucking epic, they give Sonic powers to control Lighting, Flames, Hovering, Astroid Belts, Flying & all that good shit just by slappuing 5 or whatever fings they have together with Sonic, thats badassness on like a level over 9000

Let's bring back the Wisp nobody cared about, and then make it borderline unusable.

It looks better to me, if only because it's not slow as balls anymore.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I liked the Wisps in colors but god they suck shit here.

The rest don't seem bad, the only shitty one's here seem to be Hover and Cyan Wisp.

Hot. Damn. I don't know what happened to  Zik, Zomom and Zazz, but let me get this straight:

He beat Zeena into submission, so hard that she exploded.

He sent Zor to a fiery grave, getting death's fiery pimpslap rather than a cold embrace.

And I imagine Zavok's gonna end up kicking the bucket too.

If there was any doubt that Sonic was holding back and not going all out, ITS ALL GONE NOW.

Seriusly tho someone PM me the rest of the game & resend me the link in the PM cause im bout to go

I'll send the link, but I don't know how I'll be able to...

At least, I'll show you what I can.

This game is full of bullshit...I mean I like it, but damn.

How long has it been since we've gotten this level of challenge in a Sonic game anyway?

Edited by Jovahexeon

How long has it been since we've gotten this level of challenge in a Sonic game anyway?

Five years, Eggmanland.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wisps are fucking epic, they give Sonic powers to control Lighting, Flames, Hovering, Astroid Belts, Flying & all that good shit just by slappuing 5 or whatever fings they have together with Sonic, thats badassness on like a level over 9000

"Control," hahahaha.

Seems like the idea is more so to strip control and make a goofy, colorful spectacle at this point.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 3

Alright. Zavok's up once more! (Hopefully.)

...did...did Twitch just die on us?