Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

3DS levels including...

Tropical Coast

Sky Road

Silent Forest

3DS Wisps

I don't believe the 3DS version has Lava Mountain. The website doesn't list Lava Mountain under the 3DS section, just Wii U version.

Edited by Sonic CD

Yeah how the fuck are you finding unlisted videos ._.

The website doesn't list

i am retarded

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Tech savvy skills...?

1. Go to the website

2. Click to watch video

3. Video play

4. Right click, then choose "Copy video URL at current time"

5. Put that link into the address bar, then you get the unlisted videos. :V

Edit - Tech savvy skills part was more of a real question, not sarcasm. Just clearing that bit up, XD.

How are you finding these Sonic CD? Are there more?

There is more. There's gameplay of all the Wii U wisps individually, along with gameplay of all the Wii U stages individually. There is gameplay showing off Parkour, Combat, and Classic moves (Spin Dash, Run, Grind, etc.)

Edited by Sonic CD

Can somebody post the links directly? I'm just getting black boxes for these videos and aren't able to watch them batting the hover and bomb ones.

Lava Mountain looks like it might just be my favorite level in the game. And it looks like either the Light Speed Dash or Hover has returned.

I don't mind Hover being back but it seems kinda pointless. I'd prefer the Light Dash just be part of his normal moveset (while still being optional, as it seems to be here).

Nobody commenting on the other videos? There's Silent Forest footage we haven't seen before, as wlel as Tropical Coast, which we've hardly seen any of besides the first zone.

edit: hey, that tropical coast music wasn't in the TGS footage. Is that a different act?

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Man, I really want to listen to the full tracks for Sky Road and Lava Mountain now. I mean, they both sound so awesome, and the latter is perfectly endgame-ish! wub.png

Nobody commenting on the other videos? There's Silent Forest footage we haven't seen before, as wlel as Tropical Coast, which we've hardly seen any of besides the first zone.

Can you post these in the topic?

Cheers brotha. I hope the music tracks have more of a build up as they progress. These are the final worlds of the game. They should feel dramatic! Though I'm liking the level design snippits we've seen.

Oh hey, Rhythm and Eagle themes. Never heard those before

edit: no i cant figure out how

theres no actual youtube link it's some sort of fancy embedded shenanigans

am i just stupid

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

I don't mind Hover being back but it seems kinda pointless. I'd prefer the Light Dash just be part of his normal moveset (while still being optional, as it seems to be here).

Yeah... I mean, it's not like the X button is assigned to anything, from what we've seen. Why can't that be the Light Speed Dash like in Unleashed and Generations?

Frozen Factory

That song.

25903973-cry-gif-.gif

THAT SONG. 

It's glorious, so glorious. I love it. This game's soundtrack is amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Desert Ruins

Indigo Wisp!

Rhythm Wisp!

Eagle!

Parkour video

Combat video

Classic moves video

The rest of the stuff on the website consist of wallpaper, Deadly Six masks, and line art.

Edited by Sonic CD
  • Thumbs Up 5

i just realized that the purple & blue drill stage is more likely to be Sky Road than Silent Forest since we haven't actually seen all four acts for that eiter and it probably makes a little more sense there

I suppose that means the daytime ruins zone in Silent Forest's video is probably zone 3

I absolutely love that bit in the Parkour clip where, in one of the Windy Hill 2D Zones, the player uses the parkour to  jumps between the two walls instead of using the springs.

Thank You, Sega Europe!

3DS levels including...

Tropical Coast
Sky Road
Silent Forest

3DS Wisps

I don't believe the 3DS version has Lava Mountain. The website doesn't list Lava Mountain under the 3DS section, just Wii U version.

I'd die a little on the inside if this version didn't have Lava Mountain. It looks and sounds too damn epic.

And ain't this soundtrack somethin' guys?! Seriously, I am in love right now. Especially with Lava Mountain.

Wise old Master Zik founded the Deadly Six many years ago. Whilst normally taking it easy in his semi-retirement, his unparalleled wisdom and powers allows him to fight with the strength and agility of someone a fraction of his age. This is one old guy not to be messed with!

So Zik did create the Deadly Six