Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

Yeah Sonic, you show Tails how much of a jerk he has been.

I like this. Eggman even after Tails was overtly cocky and sarcastic towards him saves his life. Eggman hates Tails, but apparently he doesn't like to see him killed. The English VA adds a whole new level to the scene. Eggman's little surprise when Tails apologizes for his short-sightedness is a great little detail added in.

The best part? Tails actually feels remorseful at what he has done, like a puppy that has been scolded and needs to be taught. Sonic's over-protectiveness like a big brother or a mentor really shines in this scene.

Tails added Cubot's head to the Crabmeat body because he thought he could enhance Cubot and make it better than Eggman could - Tails was jealous. So much feeling when you have the English VA to this cutscene.

This seems like it is written properly. Scenes like this, we need more of them.

Edited by Scheming Minor
  • Thumbs Up 1

So... I've ignored most of the spoilers up to this point, but I caved and watched the final boss (Wii U). Am I the only one that noticed that the final boss is essentially a modernized Black Eggman / Metal Robotnik from the OVA? I thought that was pretty cool. Looking forward to it when I get the 3DS version on the 29th!

Normal_OVA_Ep1_416.jpg

It even has the cape and it has similar shoulders. Could've this been on purpose? Considering they brought back the whole roboticization thing, it'd be a really nice touch if it's on purpose. I didn't even see the likeness until you mentioned it, nice.

Too bad we can't have a proper translation of the Japanese version, they usually change a lot on the dialogue, but since the subtitles are only a written down version of the english version, we can't understand what they're really saying.

Yeah Sonic, you show Tails how much of a jerk he has been.

I like this. Eggman even after Tails was overtly cocky and sarcastic towards him saves his life. Eggman hates Tails, but apparently he doesn't like to see him killed. The English VA adds a whole new level to the scene. Eggman's little surprise when Tails apologizes for his short-sightedness is a great little detail added in.

The best part? Tails actually feels remorseful at what he has done, like a puppy that has been scolded and needs to be taught. Sonic's over-protectiveness like a big brother or a mentor really shines in this scene.

Tails added Cubot's head to the Crabmeat body because he thought he could enhance Cubot and make it better than Eggman could - Tails was jealous. So much feeling when you have the English VA to this cutscene.

This seems like it is written properly. Scenes like this, we need more of them.

So, does that mean you're warming up to this personification of Tails now?

So, am I the only one who loves that Desert Ruins scene where Zomom actually counters one of Sonic's quips and actually gets the drop on him by smacking him with a sandwich?!

• Thumbs Up 9

So, am I the only one who loves that Desert Ruins scene where Zomom actually counters one of Sonic's quips and actually gets the drop on him by smacking him with a sandwich?!

Its hilariously ironic too; you'd expect Zomom to be portrayed as the stupid one but he's actually smart enough to correct Sonic.

So, does that mean you're warming up to this personification of Tails now?

Not entirely.

I still find that some things are a bit off, but that doesn't mean that I still won't watch everything all over again.

Zomom isn't even stupid, he's just a glutton, he can be smart strong, and actually be quite awesome at some times, but being completely stupid never showed up as a part of his character as some expected.

• Thumbs Up 5

Frozen factory Act1 seriously drags. The controls are frustrating. Such a shame because the music in that zone is so nice.

The cutscene after it though: "EGGMAN YOU BITE!"  I laughed out loud. Tails being sarcastic to both Eggman and Sonic is brilliant, and all three saying how everything bites! I love the writing in this game. I don't think I've seen such entertaining cutscenes in a Sonic game ever. I'm serious! Great stuff.

Edited by -Bender-

Got the max 99 lives by replaying Desert Ruins Act 2 and re-collecting the four extra lives in a row (near the end of the stage). I will still probably get a game over. I'm up to Silent Forest Act 2. I hate the fact that Sonic loses all momentum when you jump in the 2d sections. Even using the double jump doesn't help much. It reminds me of playing as Amy in Sonic 06, when she double jumps and loses all momentum-barely moves forward. 

Edited by -Bender-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_SrYxfdsSo&lc=22xSP_IUrht-JjrXcr6Hz8jXvxTkYt-Bft9VH4Ne8ds

Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Edition - DLC Nightmare Zone ? | Let's play Español 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmqFG58paUg&lc=PgVRk8JAGH8rwCY0I1iSg1QEm2hwR-JgXdVXeUWi5cI

Sonic Lost World - Final Boss + Ending (Spanish Versión)

In the WiiU version does not have the hard difficulty? In 3DS has ... Someone got all red rings?

Edited by Yuluga

Zeena: *painting her nails* The last time we met, you ruined my nail art. Now I have to apply a whole new coat.
Sonic: Oh. I'm so, so sorry...
Zeena: Oh? Well, in that case-
Sonic: No, I mean, I'm sorry you have nothing more important to do with your life.

Best lines in the game. Bar none.

....FUCKING... BURN....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_SrYxfdsSo&lc=22xSP_IUrht-JjrXcr6Hz8jXvxTkYt-Bft9VH4Ne8ds

Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Edition - DLC Nightmare Zone ? | Let's play Español 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmqFG58paUg&lc=PgVRk8JAGH8rwCY0I1iSg1QEm2hwR-JgXdVXeUWi5cI

Sonic Lost World - Final Boss + Ending (Spanish Versión)

In the WiiU version does not have the hard difficulty? In 3DS has ... Someone got all red rings?

I was so looking forward to hear the spanish voice acting, thanks a lot!

Tails´ spanish voice makes him more likeable orz

Edited by Ristar

Finally got passed Act 2 of Silent Forest. That 2d stage gave me so much grief as I had trouble getting the music wisp to work. I still haven't perfected the technique. Honestly the stage would have been better without that wisp.

Edited by -Bender-

NOOOO D=, i probably wont be able to play the 3DS version because my camera is messed up after spilling a little juice on the top part & I heard you have to focus the camera behind you in some of the zones D=, I wonder whats gonna happen

I believe when they say camera they mean the ingame one it most likely uses the gyroscope.

Kk I have more faith naow, you like saved my life for a sec

I was so looking forward to hear the spanish voice acting, thanks a lot!

Tails´ spanish voice makes him more likeable orz

A servir! :3 Lastima que no puedan verser todas las secuencias del juego en un modo galería...

2m3gt9x.png

Right in the feels man...

This game convincingly made Sonic as sympathetic as he was in Secret Rings to me as far as I'm concerned.

• Thumbs Up 5

Can I say that the "Tails is jealous" thing came out of nowhere? I mean, I get what they're trying to deliver, but honestly - it just felt too fast. If they showed like a scene before with a line like "I leave it to you, Eggman" out of Sonics mouth, I wouldve gotten it, but...that quick? I dunno.

• Thumbs Up 1