Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

Any other information on other deadly six members?

Zavok

The leader of the Deadly Six, Zavok is a merciless and cruel being with his eye on one thing – world domination. When Zavok spots the opportunity to overthrow Dr. Eggman and destroy the world, it seems nothing will stand in his way.

Zazz
Nasty and ruthless, Zazz’s unpredictable personality is both his most powerful weapon and his biggest weakness. He pursues his enemies relentlessly with his powerful attacks, but his unpredictability means it can be easy to turn the tables around on him…

Zomom
Zomom maybe a little bumbling and slow, but he more than makes up for that with bone crushing strength and an unlimited appetite. When not helping plot world domination, Zomom likes to eat very large sandwiches, fried chicken and blue spikey hedgehogs!

Zeena
The feisty female of the group, Zeena has a terrifying temper and is not shy about showing it! She likes to look after herself and she’s not very likely to look after anyone else!

Zor
Zor is mean, moody and nothing can impress him. He is able to utilise powers so dark and forbidden, none of the others dare use them.

Master Zik
Wise old Master Zik founded the Deadly Six many years ago. Whilst normally taking it easy in his semi-retirement, his unparalleled wisdom and powers allows him to fight with the strength and agility of someone a fraction of his age. This is one old guy not to be messed with!

That's all I found
Edited by Son1ctrainer
  • Thumbs Up 2

Zor
Zor is mean, moody and nothing can impress him. He is able to utilise powers so dark and forbidden, none of the others dare use them.

Huh

Zavok

The leader of the Deadly Six, Zavok is a merciless and cruel being with his eye on one thing – world domination. When Zavok spots the opportunity to overthrow Dr. Eggman and destroy the world, it seems nothing will stand in his way.

Oh so Zavok wants to take over the world after all.

That's boring.

That's all I found

Thanks so Zavok has eggman's motives too rivaling him

Edited by Time Eater

So this isn't a leak right? Oficially released info from SoE

All released on the official Lost World website.

• Thumbs Up 1

All released on the official Lost World website.

Can you provide us a direct link to it?

He was just mentioned. He founded the Six.

It wasn't there when I originally posted that.

Oh so Zavok wants to take over the world after all.

That's boring.

He probably is thinking about the short term at the moment. Not boring, but focused.

Edited by Zavok

Watch everyone but Zavok end up siding to good for some silly reason while Zavok is a villain or something.

In seriousness it would be nice to have a recurring and interesting group of villains.. and by 'interesting' I mean 'not the Babylon Rogues'. :v

Edited by Azookara
  • Thumbs Up 1

A-am I the only one seeing that it says "coming November 29th"?

That's a mistake, right?

EDIT: It only says November 29th on the US version. Weird.

Edited by Sonic Omochao

Watch everyone but Zavok end up siding to good for some silly reason while Zavok is a villain or something.

In seriousness it would be nice to have a recurring and interesting group of villains.. and by 'interesting' I mean 'not the Babylon Rogues'. :v

"YOU GAVE ME FOOD SO I LIKE YOU NOW"

-Zomom

That's a mistake, right?

I was just about to point that out. I'm hoping it's a typo as well. Would be terrible to hold the game off over here in the U.S for that long...

That's a mistake, right?

EDIT: It only says November 29th on the US version. Weird.

Most likely a typo. There's no way there would be such a wide gap in release. Right?

...right?

S'gotta be a typo. It still makes no sense why there's a delay on the American version whenever the European version has many more languages than English and is getting released so much sooner than the US release.

We've probably seen three Zones in that teaser, One inside scaling a lava factory, one underneath the lava in the same tube from TCZ 3 and the other on molten lava with no tubes to be seen hooray since nearly every Zone before this in 3D was on tubes, people will think why didn't they do this with the previous Zones too.

We've probably seen three Zones in that teaser, One inside scaling a lava factory, one underneath the lava in the same tube from TCZ 3 and the other on molten lava with no tubes to be seen hooray since nearly every Zone before this in 3D was on tubes, people will think why didn't they do this with the previous Zones too.

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like Silent Forest, Sky Road and Lava Mountain all borrow elements from Tropical Forest, Windy Hill and Frozen Factory. It really drives the point home that they're all apart of the same landmass of Lost Hex.

I mean...

Silent Forest has the Tiki heads from Tropical Coast, Sky Road has the similar Green Hill #475259 checkerboard areas, and Lava Mountain has both the underwater minecart area in Tropical Coast and the crazy amount of gears in Frozen Factory! Interesting.

Wasn't it confirmed that the game would be delayed? And that the new launch date is October's 29th?