Awoo.

[Project/Idea thing] SSMB sings

DocAzure

Glorious. I would love to do something like this. Singing Pumpkin Hill's theme for Halloween would be perfect.

Now, how does this work? We sing the theme individually, and then it's mashed together? Or we get into a group chat of sorts and sing it there?

Singing it individually and sticking them all together would work much better and produce something that's in sync. So that'd be the best way to go.

Edited by DocAzure

Totally game for this. And yeah, I agree that doing Pumpkin Hill for Halloween would be pretty hilarious.

Maybe one of the easier Rush/Rush Adventure songs sometime? I did do a transcript of Back 2 Back's lyrics :<

I'd do this, but unfortunately, my voice is actually barely tolerable when singing.

Jokes aside, I like the way how this sounds. I dunno right now, but if you guys don't have enough people in, drop me a line!

Right, now all we need to do is decide on a song. I still think we should do Pumpkin Hill, but let others suggest too.

I'm in if its individual recording then put together. also we could do several songs, but yes we do need to pick an intial song of course

I did do a transcript of Back 2 Back's lyrics :<

Just as proof, have an excerpt:

7f8d18c53c07f424fc79b4b642e843b5.png

If there's a sampling song with no coherent lyrics heard, I can probably translate it if I know the origin. But yeah, I agree we should start with Pumpkin Hill with Halloween coming up.

Oooh, this looks like fun! Sadly, I don't have a microphone just yet but whenever I do, I'll join in. Doing Pumpkin Hill would be great, especially with Halloween coming around the corner.

ahahaha. I may have to get involved with this. Sounds like a ton of fun. :D

What about Sonic Boom? either lyrical, or capella! Super sonic racing with a choir could be amusing too XD

Toot Toot Sonic Warrior or Red Hot Skull (as an acapella for the latter) could be pretty glorious too.

TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES, AAAAAAA

Perhaps we could start with a classic one if we do a capella one, perhaps from Sonic 1 or 2, I would say either Green hill Zone, or Doomsday zone

Actualy, why dont we put forward a couple of suggestion, then take a vote or poll? then we have a first one, and a number of others we could do later

WELL I was gonna go right ahead with a thread since a status wasn't enough, but looks like ya beat me to it, ya lamer buttpoop. >:v

jk ilu

But yes, Pumpkin Hill! :D Glad to see there's interest! If we get a ton more support on the board, we can officially get cracking on this idea and try to get it out on the 31st.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edited the first post. Let me know through PM if you want in, that way I can make a list and weigh up the numbers.

Oh hell yea, I'm game!

I say we do Pumpkin Hill or The UK theme song of Sonic X for shit and giggles.

Edited by KaBlamJamDan

This definitely sounds like an awesome idea! Would be game for Pumpkin Hill for the festivities, but definitely open to other songs as well (heck, don't see why we have to limit ourselves to just one and done, maybe we can do more after we get the first one done!).

Gotta say though, if we do this I think people should realize it's just for pure fun and silliness, not American Idol. No one has to be a pro singer and who honestly cares if you're a person that sounds like a dying duck or not (maybe we can do Oil Desert Act 2 then-*shot*), it'd definitely be more fun for everyone the more people jumped on board haha. Maybe even for those still a little self conscious but still want to be in on it, they can opt to do group parts? A lot of songs have "Yeahs!" and other things that'd be fun to have a massive army of people behind.

Honestly if we round enough people and hype for this, and maybe even keep it going, maybe I can come up with a neat badge for participants. It's been awhile since we gave those out~

• Thumbs Up 3

I LOOOVE TO SIIIING! Count me in!!!I I am no good at rap though :P i can sing live n' learn or somethin!

• Thumbs Up 1

I've actually been trying to work out what numbers would be good to start with. The more we have the better, but I'm thinking once we hit twenty, we can start. It's easy enough to add other folks as it goes on, we'd just have to set a deadline. 'Premièring' it on Halloween is what I'm hoping for, but like I said, no rush.

I'd be up for this. I can't sing at all though laugh.png 

Anyway I also think that Pumpkin Hill is the best choice.