Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

That wincest is probably the most unexpected thing I've seen since I started watching anime mellow.png

Good episode though. It's about time that we got some legit plot from this show. The constant action is nice, but the plot really needed fleshing out.

I like how the "purification process" was basically Ragyo giving Satsuki a lesbian orgasm...lol. 

Good episode though, I actually thought the exposition was cool, it was about time this show had more plot like that. I hope Ryuko snaps out of her "won't fight" thing soon, I give it at most, 2 episodes. 

The fanservice was obnoxious and the plot is even more ridiculous than I assumed it would be. Also can Ryuko quit pretending to be a rebel that doesn't play by anyone's rules but her own when time and time again after pouting for maybe half an episode she goes back to the same shit everyone wants her to? It just seems pointless.

I still enjoy Kill la Kill for what it is but there was a time where I wanted it to be more than just mindless entertainment.

I know KLK is not perfect but it's way more then mindless imo. As there are some genuinley emotional moments here and there that make me consider it more then just "Tits and Explosions the Anime" (most notably in Ryuko's relationship with Mako and Senketsu). That also said im glad we got some expowsition concerning the mythos of life fibers and such as it looks like we're finally starting to move beyond the school setting.

• Thumbs Up 4

I guess I'm the only person who finds the origin of life fibers kind of.. laughable? It takes me out of the experience far more than it pulls me in.

I mean, it's there, it's explained but it's honestly pretty fucking stupid to me.

It's pretty laughable, I guess it's just a matter of expectations. Many were expecting a new TTGL, I was awaiting Panty and Stocking: Animu Drawings.

It's pretty laughable, I guess it's just a matter of expectations. Many were expecting a new TTGL, I was awaiting Panty and Stocking: Animu Drawings.

Considering that Gurren Lagann was a common comparison even with official PR and marketing buzz leading up to its release it is perfectly fair to go into the series expecting it to be GL over Panty & Stocking.

And this series has very little in comparison with Panty & Stocking. It doesn't maintain an episodic format for one and it's clearly trying to have a bigger story arc that wants to make you invested in it's characters.

I love Panty & Stocking but KLK ain't like it. It's an awkward middle ground that doesn't have the budget to be as extreme as it's predecessors or the exposition to be as overly developed or fascinating.

I guess I'm the only person who finds the origin of life fibers kind of.. laughable? It takes me out of the experience far more than it pulls me in.

I mean, it's there, it's explained but it's honestly pretty fucking stupid to me.

Considering the crazy and "out there" shit we've seen in this show, I can't imagine how this is suddenly the deal breaker.

If you watched TTGL, then you guys probably should already know that you're not supposed to look too much into this shit. Admitelly, its nowhere near the emotional roller coaster ride that show was, so....yea.

Yeah I think TTGL works better because it's more of a emotional roller coaster ride, I mean I really like KLK but like I love TTGL more then anything (favorite show) and so far I don't think it (KLK) is as good.

Maybe it'll throw some feels at me in the last few episodes or something, IDK. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone find it interesting that Takarada is getting so much attention in the west?

Even Trigger was surprised at the amount of popularity the character was getting XD

Called it, that was kind of obvious, but hey it happened.

Well, at least they made us go "Yes? No? Yes? No? COME ON IS IT YES OR NO!?"

Looks like next week we're gonna get Harime Nui vs the Elite Four. I wonder if they'll be able to put a dent in her thus far unpenetrable plot armour :P

Considering how much of a stomp her last "fight" against one of them was, I find myself doubting it, but they should certainly last a lot longer.

Looks like next week we're gonna get Harime Nui vs the Elite Four. I wonder if they'll be able to put a dent in her thus far unpenetrable plot armour tongue.png

Considering how much of a stomp her last "fight" against one of them was, I find myself doubting it, but they should certainly last a lot longer.

I think that's why Satsuki made new outfits for them.

I know some folks called this but I'm blown the fuck away at how it STILL caught me off guard. Jesus christ that was a brutal move Satsuki, and poor Ryuko is just like "wait WHAT?".

Im now super hype for the next episode.

This is why she hasn't been killing Ryuko and saving her from Nui's fate, I fucking knew it.

Satsuki you glorious eyebrow bastard you...Here's hoping for a team up when the elite 4 fall again, I also think her using Junketsu is going to do some damage to her for using him too long during the next couple of episodes... Can't wait for next week's episode!

While that moment was nice, it was also obvious it would happen (although I was not expecting it so soon).

Now, the real surprising and frightening moment in the episode?

tumblr_n0ld27U6TO1sau5wbo1_1280.png
tumblr_n0ld27U6TO1sau5wbo2_1280.png
tumblr_n0ld27U6TO1sau5wbo3_1280.png

what the fuck lady