Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

i'm not the first to say, but I hate Ragyo's design for the ceremony she looks like a fucking clown.

• Thumbs Up 7

I don't even mind it. I mean it's really stupid, but she makes up for it with the best intro the show's seen so far. I was literally agape when you just suddenly get giant illusory clownface in the skies.

I dont like the deisgn because normal Ryago is super sexy yo, her morphing into Rainbow Bozo the Clown was just like naw

It's the hair and make up that puts me off, not so much her get up, and judging from the preview at the end of the episode, Ragyo looks like she uses actual life fibers as weapons.

Getting a bit of One Piece Don Flamingo vibe from her...

It's the hair and make up that puts me off, not so much her get up, and judging from the preview at the end of the episode, Ragyo looks like she uses actual life fibers as weapons.

Getting a bit of One Piece Don Flamingo vibe from her...

But unlike Doflamingo I actually know what Ryago's abilites will be. :P

i'm not the first to say, but I hate Ragyo's design for the ceremony she looks like a fucking clown.

LOL, agreed. She looked pretty hideous. 

What I want to know is how come she is still alive after the owning she received?

LOL, agreed. She looked pretty hideous. 

What I want to know is how come she is still alive after the owning she received?

The same reason that Ryuko endures the beating of a life time most episodes, and heals up fine almost instantly.

Anime logic *wiggles fingers*

The same reason that Ryuko endures the beating of a life time most episodes, and heals up fine almost instantly.

Anime logic *wiggles fingers*

Yeah, but she never had a sword though her chest then thrown like a rag doll onto a wall which ended up crucifying her.

I honestly think when Ryuko went full monster mode was a lot more painful than Ragyo's crucifixion at the rate she was losing blood and the extreme pain she was enduring being twisted into such a shape Lol.  

The design just reminded me of NiGHTS, so I was fine with it. Still freaked me out at first though.

Also HOLY FUCK THE TWIST. Call me dense but I did

not see something like that coming. Friggin' awesome though, you go Satsuki.

1SKUUNz.jpg

I like to think this is how Gamagoori perceives Mako's family.

He's looking at his future in-laws after all!

What's the difference between outlaws and inlaws?

Outlaws are wanted.

So is Satsuki a good guy now. It's getting kind of hard to tell

While I knew that Satsuki was gonna betray her wacko mother for awhile, it still came as a shock that she done it that fast before the fighting even started.

Question is will Ryuko team up with Satsuki and the elite 4 to take down Ragyo and Nui, or will it be a 3 way power struggle.

I'm curious what happen to Satsuki's Father as well, seems like she started getting cold due to something happening to him, possibly Ragyo's doing?

Also, Gama.......just confess your feelings for Mako already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it supposed to be exploitable? Where's the funny here?

Its a parody of an image going around of a man being interviewed about a recent Japanese snowstorm and him embarrassing his girlfriend by saying he likes going on walks with a loved one when it's snowing.

tumblr_n0q1ah2ypP1slhgy8o1_1280.png

Oh boy! A new Nintendo Direct and new Kill la Kill! This is the best day eve-

Due to production issues, episode 18 of Kill La Kill will be delayed by approximately 12 hours. We thank you for your patience and continued support.

139035434286.gif

How the hell can they get away with this almost EVERY TIME!? Why can Daisuki post it in other languages and, depending on who's available, Underwater Subs get the episode subbed easily but not CR?