Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Wait, Ryuko actually gave her scissor half to Nui (not politely of course) ?

Ugggh she is still so reckless lmao...

Not necessarily, she impaled Nui with it by hurling it at her from quite the distance.

Though Nui has the opportunity to steal it and run (which I'm going to assume she will in the next episode).

Yes I know, but throwing the only weapon that can kill her/Ragyo/LIFE FIBERS is a pretty reckless move anyway.

Its really kinda sad and hilarious how Ryuuko can't even make a badass come back without fucking it up. 

Like fuck.

Yes I know, but throwing the only weapon that can kill her/Ragyo/LIFE FIBERS is a pretty reckless move anyway.

Maybe it was all part of the plan.

Because it's totally nitpicking when you give your enemy the only means of killing them right?

I just think people are once again making a big deal out of something Ryuko does that would probably be fine if anyone else had done it, they're probably going to get the blades back from her at the middle or end of the episode anyway.

No, it wouldn't of been "fine if someone else did it".

It'd still be a fucking stupid thing to do, period.

Again, the problem is that Nui was going to destroy the ship, killing countless lives and the means to get to Ragyo. No one would be able to reach her in time, so Ryuko had no choice but to throw it at her. At least Ryuko has her claws with Senketsu and Satsuki has her sword somewhat so they can both get the blades back.

Guys, I was joking for the most part. Like for real, this isn't that serious, especially since it looks like she gets them back.

Ryuko has been shown to be able to blaze through an array of COVERS within split seconds by the power of anime after awakening from a coma.

The only reason throwing her blade would be any more effective than lunging herself onto Nui is simply because of animatics.

Call it nitpicking or whatever but what she did still ended up becoming just another "cool" scene to justify stalling tactics. In that instance Nui was vulnerable and Ryuko could have just impaled her, taken back the second blade and called it a day really.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryuko has been shown to be able to blaze through an array of COVERS within split seconds by the power of anime after awakening from a coma.

The only reason throwing her blade would be any more effective than lunging herself onto Nui is simply because of animatics.

Call it nitpicking or whatever but what she did still ended up becoming just another "cool" scene to justify stalling tactics. In that instance Nui was vulnerable and Ryuko could have just impaled her, taken back the second blade and called it a day really.

To be fair, she did do one of those things...it just kinda backfired.

Today's episode made me a happy man

Welp, Ryuko died everyone, anime over.

lol jk

Today's episode made me a happy man

We really gotta stop judging this show by the previews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 2

Haahah! Your totally right XD! So much to talk about this ep! Wait till the subs comes out so i know everyone has seen it :P.

I didn't say it undid my problems with the previous episodes. It still took way too long to get to where we are at.

But it is a good episode. Lots of overdue events and cool little details.

• Thumbs Up 4

I didn't say it undid my problems with the previous episodes.

Well neither did I, I was speaking about the episodes themselves before airing.

I'm greatly pleased with how this episode turned out. Especially the last 10 or so seconds.

Mako will kick your sorry ass from here to the moon. Brace yourself, Banchō Mako has returned!!!

• Thumbs Up 1