Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Yeah it would if there were a face on the covers body, but there isn't, it could be a throw back to it though, but I prefer to not jump to conclusions, this IS it's own series after all.

Honestly with the unpredictable nature of this series I think any character has a death flag raised as we go into the final episodes. Mako is probably in the most danger realistically so I really, really hope they don't kill her off despite the emotional response such a moment could provide.

Yeah it would if there were a face on the covers body, but there isn't, it could be a throw back to it though, but I prefer to not jump to conclusions, this IS it's own series after all.

Kill La Kill is it's own series, but it wouldn't be the first time this series has referenced Gurren Lagann. The most blatant and obvious is when Ryuko does the Kamina skywards finger point twice in Episode 2.

tumblr_mutsl8PalA1r2fbkeo1_500.gif

But there's some more that are a lot more subtle/you could argue if they are references or not.  

They won't kill Mako off I'm sure, this late in the series would just be stupid like people said, if anything she's going to fuck that battle COVERS up.

I am pretty nervous as to what will happen to the sisters though, I can't see this series ending without one tear jerking moment.

Considering Ryuko is made of life fibres, and all life fibres need to go, maybe she'll...?

I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT THIS NO

I like to believe Trigger won't kill off Ryuko or Satsuki, if only because they just reconciled and it'd be a damn shame if they didn't get a chance to just hang out together.

But Trigger is as Trigger does.

Good-ass episode.

But yeah, thinking about it, they're going to kill someone off aren't they?Oh god i hope not. At first I was thinking it'd be Satsuki but now that i think about, it's probably going to be Senkentsu in a big giant heroic sacrifice. isn't it. Oh man Trigger, am I going to be crying over a damn shirt

The final scene of this show is either gonna be one of the sisters clutching the other dying in their hands, or sat together watching the sunset having a moment

Either way it will be emotionally catastrophic 

Yeah I'm really not looking forward to the end of this, we're losing someone one way or another...

the closest thing to a sad moment that DOESNT evolve character death that I want is both Ryuko and Satsuki greiving over what they had to do to their own mother, sad at the fact that they could have a normal family together

I think Satsuki is past that stage though, as a young child all she wants now is to stop her mom destroying the world and live life, and Ryuuko doesn't really give 2 shits since her mom disposed of her as a baby, the only person she cares about is her dead dad and her new friends (slowly liking Suki too of course) So no not really, their mother deserve everything that's coming for them, because she never loved her kids, just used them.

Yeah I guess that's fair enough, as Ryuko doesnt really have any emotional attachment to her whatsoever and Satsuki threw away that side of her when she was just a child.

Considering Ryuko is made of life fibres, and all life fibres need to go, maybe she'll...?

I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT THIS NO

Don't tell me this could go all NiGHTS Journey of Dreams on us please!!!

I'm kinda wondering if Trigger are going to pull another stunt on us by making Ragyo controlled by the original life fiber all along and that she wasn't responsible for her actions, and that some of the fake flash backs she put in Ryuuko's head are actually what she is actually like under that twisted clown disguise...

That'd seem a little too convenient honestly, especially if its to justify nobody dying. Then again, it would bring the Star Wars parallels full circle.

Except there will be dying, Ragyo will be saying it in her dying breaths or whatever.

If these two characters actually aren't satisfied with the death of their mother, or are sad, then everything I know is wrong 

I'm so excited to see Ragyo's shit eating self assured grin get shattered 

• Thumbs Up 1

So we make Ryuuko & Satsuki regret killing their mother....guud, let the feels burn.

How they can conjure up regret for offing someone has horrible as Ragyo. And considering how Satsuki pretty already has crucified her without so much as flinching; that'd be a blipping miracle in and of itself.

But Brad, can't you recall other times we've said that about characters we care for deeply now? 

*cough*4Devas*cough* *cough**cough*Satsuki*cough**cough* even Ryuuko when we were sick of the back and forth-ness she was going through.

I can't even stress the fact this could be the case here if I turn out to be right and Trigger deliver it full pelt on the feels freight train.

Awesome episode. Looking particularly forward to next week's now.

...but nooooo eyebrows can't die please no. D:

How they can conjure up regret for offing someone has horrible as Ragyo. And considering how Satsuki pretty already has crucified her without so much as flinching; that'd be a blipping miracle in and of itself.

Hey, people were writing off Ryuuko three episodes ago, and even calling the series trash.

Never doubt Trigger-Sama.

I'll bet one BradxSoniko ship that we won't suffer said feared character deaths come the finale.