Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

And now we have almost reached the end. This is saddening really. I really hope that another big anime like this or Attack on Titan comes along soon, but I doubt it... oh well, time to wait for Attack on Titan Season 2 after this is done.

I wonder if its going to end like Gurren Lagann..first half of the episode on the final battle, and the latter on the epilogue.

It was worth the wait to see sister bonding and team work, but it was worth it even more to see...

lN1BZ9d.png

Satsuki smiling <3

Lol at Nui hijacking the credits.

Also did they just insert yet another metaphor this late in the game about the fashion market, brand imitation, and whether someone should give importance to that?

Episode was awesome, and I lol'd at Nui hijacking the credits. And I'm sad the series is ending too. I'm going to miss my hardcore naked ladies every Friday sad.png. Ah well, I'd rather have it end and be done with then for it to drag on and turn into total shit.

Also, remember when Kill La Kill was about a transfer student with no Goku Uniform trying to find out who killed her father? I mean, look at this.

1912305_642676715798459_63021964_n.jpg

It's crazy to think about how far the plot's come since then.

• Thumbs Up 2

Also, remember when Kill La Kill was about a transfer student with no Goku Uniform trying to find out who killed her father? It's crazy to think about how far the plot's come since then.

Still in the same school grounds, still the same people involved, still the same toolsets, still the same hinted antagonists since the third episode, still the same agenda.

In the grand scheme of things it hasn't really gotten too far.

Still in the same school grounds, still the same people involved, still the same toolsets, still the same hinted antagonists since the third episode, still the same agenda.

In the grand scheme of things it hasn't really gotten too far.

But the plot has become something much bigger then just "find my father's murder". Now it's about stopping her crazed mother from covering the entire damned world in Life Fibres and destroying it. It's a big escalation of scale, not dissimilar to another show by this director that I adore completely (obviously it's not as extreme as starting in a little underground village to..well...you people know how TTGL ends, but still pretty far). 

I woud say im surprised they didnt end up in Space like I predicted...then again we do have one more episode left

Aw, its only 24 episodes long? Bummer. I jumped out of watching it around episode 7 or so, and I suppose now I'll just wait for the series to end before continuing so I can just marathon the whole thing on a spare weekend.

Episode was awesome, and I lol'd at Nui hijacking the credits. And I'm sad the series is ending too. I'm going to miss my hardcore naked ladies every Friday sad.png. Ah well, I'd rather have it end and be done with then for it to drag on and turn into total shit.

Also, remember when Kill La Kill was about a transfer student with no Goku Uniform trying to find out who killed her father? I mean, look at this.

1912305_642676715798459_63021964_n.jpg

It's crazy to think about how far the plot's come since then.

The first half didn't really move the plot. The second half did...a lot.

Hoo boy! We're in for one heck of a final battle next week! At the same time, I'm going to be sad that it's all over. It's a wild ride and I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends.

The episode was basically what I thought it was going to be, set up for the final battle. That said, it was really awesome set up.

And look guys, Sonic & Shadow made a cameo:

2w8QGda.png

Hmmm, nah SEGA wouldn't be....56b.jpg

...that cunning, or would they?

• Thumbs Up 7

Just saw episode 23. The end is now in sight. Unless of course, they pull a Transformers Prime Season 1 or 2 finale and basically guarantee a sequel season.

Wow, I just can't wait for this show to end tomorrow. Am I right, everyone?

just give us another season please trigger