Awoo.

[HALLOWEEN] The SSMB Sings... A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup! Deadline: October 30th!

Jeffhog

Whos else is feeling ready for another one?!

Give it a break, jeez. Viz is a staff member and probably has a lot of work to do, both regarding that and IRL. I'd be all up for doing one in December, but let's leave this month. Don't need to rush them out one after another.

• Thumbs Up 4

Vizard's probably trying to pull together TSSMA 2013 (&K), too. So, you know, hold off on another one of these singalongs for quite some time, probably. ^^

Still, watching myself rap like a jerkface into a webcam and channel Pewdiepie for 0.55 seconds in the resulting video was reward in and of itself. 

Edited by Mesmerist

Not to be a nag, but what is the status of the badges for this event? No hurry, just curious.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I handed out a list of participating members and the chosen icon for the badge out in the Staff subforum earlier this week, but I don't have the power to hand them out myself. Sure, I am staff, but that's only for the face of the website with the news (TSS) as well as the entertainment front under SEGASonic:Radio. The ability to hand out awards among others lies purely within the staff within the SSMB, being moderators and admins, of which I am neither.

Wolfy mentioned he'd get around to it alongside or after handing out the Werehog Contest badges (at least from what I last read, but like me, Wolfmeister is a very busy dude), so right now we can only wait and see.

EDIT: And as Spindash and Mesmerist mentioned, I've already got enough on my own plate to deal with, both on the site here and outside TSS, be it personal projects or (primarily) schoolwork. There won't be another one of these sing-alongs for a while, since we don't want the site to be overrun with it. We have to keep it sparse, rare, and of course, appropriate - we wouldn't want subscribers to only receive forum choirs from us on their YouTube feed, and the value of these badges will be diminished if this activity becomes too commonplace within a short period of time. Let's not talk about another SSMB Sings just yet, shall we?

Besides, I've already got some big plans for the Christmas season that I can't quite discuss just yet, so keep an eye out for those!

That being said, once the badges have been handed out, this thread'll be locked.

• Thumbs Up 7