Awoo.

[HALLOWEEN] The SSMB Sings... A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup! Deadline: October 30th!

Jeffhog

Question....I've got a capture card so I can take care of your little footage problem. Would you like the footage sent to the same location as the mp3's or use a different method?

I'll join in the rapping fun, might take me a bit since I'm not familiar enough with all of the lyrics so I may come off as too quiet, hopefully my pets won't ruin anything. It'll also be the first time the internet hears my voice. Oh and would it be cool to post a video of my voice audition after oct. 31, including my many tries that it'll take.

Definitely in on this, hopefully I can find a good time to record here before Halloween, >D.

For on-the-fence people or anything, my advice would be just to give it a chance anyways, because the more people we get on this the more awesome it's gonna be. You don't have to be godtier levels of sing abilities and the more people the join, the more it'll most likely blend in anyways if your self conscious, so it's just all in good fun!

Plus I really want this to go well so we could possibly have a Christmas themed one in a few months homigosh

• Thumbs Up 3

You know, if we pull this off, we should totaly do Sonic Boom(from CD), and the SATAM theme, since its the 20th anniversery of both!

• Thumbs Up 1

Plus I really want this to go well so we could possibly have a Christmas themed one in a few months homigosh

I can't think of a Christmas themed Sonic vocal track. NiGHTS though...

Dreams, Dreams anyone?

Edited by MadDocAzure
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a version of "12 days of Christmas" for Sonic I am working on biggrin.png (and yes, it includes 7 chaos emeralds and 5 gold rings!)

Edited by knucklesgirl
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a version of "12 days of Christmas" for Sonic I am working on biggrin.png (and yes, it includes 7 chaos emeralds and 5 gold rings!)

I love this idea! Maybe we can all decide what Sonic related references we can put in each verse.

• Thumbs Up 1

While it's a fun idea, we should prooooobably stay to talking about the one at hand before making it a giant series before it's even started LOL.

• Thumbs Up 4

"And Nack in the marvelous Queen"
or if you would prefer,
"And Nack stuck in a Pear Tree"

my contribution

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

"And Nack in the marvelous Queen"

or if you would prefer,

"And Nack stuck in a Pear Tree"

my contribution

"And Knuckles at the grape tree."

Or vines whatever laugh.png

Kinda confused. Do we have to sing the whole song, or can we just do a verse?

I don't think I've ever tried rapping before but *shrugs*

Both my roommate and I would love to be in on this. I know this account is way under 20 and my older one probably didn't hit that, but I'd still like to take part if you'd mind bending the rules a little.

Well, Just sing one verse at a time (believe me, do not try to sing the whole song in a single go).

Naww man, we do it real we do it LIVE

ONE TAKE FLAWLESS

• Thumbs Up 5

This is ridiculous...I have to give this a shot. Might be able to record over the weekend. God help us...

Unless Jeff cuts it out, the first thing you'll all probably hear is me yelling "TESTING TESTING TESTING 1 2 3". xD

Naww man, we do it real we do it LIVE ONE TAKE FLAWLESS
Unless you want to run out of breath while singing, be my guest... man (I'm so awesome at dissing...)

We all singing the intro bits and the spoken bits? I'd assume so, I just don't want to be the only guy who does it. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

We all singing the intro bits and the spoken bits? I'd assume so, I just don't want to be the only guy who does it. XD

I was wondering the same thing.

But I was practicing them anywaytongue.png