Awoo.

[HALLOWEEN] The SSMB Sings... A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup! Deadline: October 30th!

Jeffhog

So, multiple people at this point have submitted a video. Obviously only one can be chosen, but do the rest of those who submitted a video get a badge anyway for effort?

So, multiple people at this point have submitted a video. Obviously only one can be chosen, but do the rest of those who submitted a video get a badge anyway for effort?

Yosh, those who sent a video over, be it used or not, will be awarded a gym badge.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yosh, those who sent a video over, be it used or not, will be awarded a gym badge.

say how goes putting all the recordings together?

• Thumbs Up 1

It is finished. This crazy Zeti has finally finished recording. Taken slightly more seriously.

I tried placing in real voice clips for Knuckles, but I couldn't find them, nor did I know anything I was doing. So I had to re - re - re - record it and say Knuckles' lines myself. Hope it worked!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k40CCpNTuB

I can't wait until this whole thing comes together.

Say Jeff, didnt you say there was going to be an update yesterday?

In all honesty I'd rather wait until the 31st and see it in all its glory. If it's not up then, THEEEN we can start brutally beating Viz to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat asking him what happened to it.

I nominate open your heart, the SATAM theme(it is its 20th b-day!, and live and learn(Sonic heroes would be amusing, but not yet)

I think Sonic Heroes, We Can or What I'm Made Of would be perfect for our next, considering Heroes' 10th anniversary is on December 30th.

Edited by Yandere Amy

I think Sonic Heroes, We Can or What I'm Made Of would be perfect for our next, considering Heroes' 10th anniversary is on December 30th.

wouldnt we want to do it in december then? why couldnt we do another one in november?

Guys, It's up to Jeff if he want to do another one.

Besides, He probably working his butt off to finish this and the Sonic Stadium Album

Guys, It's up to Jeff if he want to do another one.

Besides, He probably working his butt off to finish this and the Sonic Stadium Album

true, though he could always bring someone else on(and add these to the album XD)

I'm not sure if you got it or not, as it hasn't been accessed on my server since I emailed it. Do you want me to send it again/send a PM?

Alrighty, current status!

Frogging, your video is bang on quality-wise (and the only one between the two at that ratio that my laptop can handle downloading), so it appears that yours will be the one to be used. Hack, I got your entry, but there's a very noticeable lag in the gameplay that would be a tad detrimental; fret not, you'll still get your badge.

As for entries so far (hoping I hadn't missed anyone, gonna look through the thread to see if anything else was submitted through there), I've gotten on the file...

• Spindash
  • KaBlamJamDan
  • Chaos Incarnate
  • redhellc
  • foreversonic
  • Dr Spudhead
  • Reed Richards
  • Zaysho
  • Zavok
  • Discoid
  • Goodbye18000

Mando, I've had trouble editing your take since you're not up to speed with the song, so I'm gonna have to ask for a retake.

As for everyone else, you've got until tomorrow night at midnight Eastern to submit your entries! After that, we're closed! There's still time to enter!

• Thumbs Up 3

I emailed one to you through regular email! and i posted it here as well!

Hadn't seen it in the inbox, oddly enough... Got it now though!

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to see my entry got through. I wasn't sure if my corny improvisations were going to be a problem or not. Looking forward to hearing the final mix!