Awoo.

[HALLOWEEN] The SSMB Sings... A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup! Deadline: October 30th!

Jeffhog

Edit: Actually you know that banner? The SSMB one with Tails and Sonic saying 'I'm scared.'

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, that was AWESOME..... Still sad I wasnt in it, can we do another one! sonic heroes would be fitting for SSMB's B-day, or we could do the SATAM theme!

Oh yes SATAM for sure! D-d-do it, do it, DO IT!!

• Thumbs Up 1

WOOOO HOOO! that was totally Creepy! :D Loved it! i hope to do that again in the future! that was so awesome :D

Ohohohoho, I think I kept beating my hip over the whole video like a lunatic while giggling like an idiot.

Goddamn this lived up to my expectations..And now I wanna do something like this again! :U

I came in prepared... my ears were still shattered.

That was a good laugh, guys. I really enjoyed that! I would definitely love to do something like this again.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think our next song should be a birthday song, either for SSMB, or SATAM, either Sonic Heroes theme, or SATAM 

Sonic heroes theme cause were all so crazy and varied but we are a team and survive!

Eminem, 2 pac, and other random rappers,

CONSIDER THIS A WARNING BY THE SSMB CREW!

WE WILL BE THE BIGGEST GANGSTAS SINCE 50 CENT!

WE WILL BLOW PEOPLE MINDS BY OUR AMAZING RAPPING SKILLS!

WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!

WE SHALL BE THE KING OF RAPPING!!!!

not

Edited by KaBlamJamDan
  • Thumbs Up 6

OH LAWD.

That was pretty good, actually! I probably shouldn't have done my lame improv bits, but it kinda cracks me up you saved my "Happy Halloween" for the end.

This was fun, I'd be up for another.

EDIT: For those that didn't hear where I went off from the lyrics (masked by everyone else doing what they were supposed to do), here's my bit from the end:

"Yo, K.T.E., got the battle stance ready,

Flex these muscles got these mooks all unsteady,

When I go in, these fools try to sweat me,

but they ain't got nothin', so these ghouls can't get me!"

I'll stick closer to the rules next time tongue.png

Edited by Zaysho

OH LAWD.

That was pretty good, actually! I probably shouldn't have done my lame improv bits, but it kinda cracks me up you saved my "Happy Halloween" for the end.

This was fun, I'd be up for another.

EDIT: For those that didn't hear where I went off from the lyrics (masked by everyone else doing what they were supposed to do), here's my bit from the end:

"Yo, K.T.E., got the battle stance ready,

Flex these muscles got these mooks all unsteady,

When I go in, these fools try to sweat me,

but they ain't got nothin', so these ghouls can't get me!"

I'll stick closer to the rules next time tongue.png

I was wondering that,  I was like," I forgot lyrics?"

I was wondering that,  I was like," I forgot lyrics?"

To be honest, it never occurred to me that all the vocals would be cut together (I'm not sure why I thought otherwise though), so I wanted to have some fun. And I didn't really like the flow of original song's ending anyway, so I tried to show off.

If this is what ear sex feels like, I want more.

So much more...

It was like all of our souls were there, haunting Knuckles as he searched for those emerald pieces. And I just lost it at the ranking. This was a masterpiece, plain and simple.

I thank thee for the opportunity to help advance this journey for many virgin ears. For the love of all that is holy and sacred, we need to do something like this again. SatAM theme, Sonic Heroes, Endless Possibility Escape for the City, whatever we do.

I swear, this has been the best Halloween that I've ever had. Ever.

• Thumbs Up 6

I can hear myself in there. This was one of the highlights of my Halloween. :)

Happy Halloween Sonic Stadium, I would love to try more of these!

• Thumbs Up 2

That was amazing XD!

Feel really bad I couldn't find the time to jump in on this since I really did miss a fun opportunity, but here's to hoping there's more in the future or something I guess. Anyways, it's surprisingly not as shaky as I thought it would be in timing, during most of it anyways. Definitely lol'd a few times at some of the people that took it a step further with added emphasis in places or little side things haha.

Grats to everyone~

• Thumbs Up 5

That was amazing XD!

Feel really bad I couldn't find the time to jump in on this since I really did miss a fun opportunity, but here's to hoping there's more in the future or something I guess. Anyways, it's surprisingly not as shaky as I thought it would be in timing, during most of it anyways. Definitely lol'd a few times at some of the people that took it a step further with added emphasis in places or little side things haha.

Grats to everyone~

Now if ya'll be so kind to check the staff topic~? :3c

And on that note, news'd.

YAY!! That was funny. Thanks for doing this, Jeff.

I didn't happen to see any credits anywhere for this. Where are those involved credited?

• Thumbs Up 2

YAY!! That was funny. Thanks for doing this, Jeff.

I didn't happen to see any credits anywhere for this. Where are those involved credited?

I was pretty burnt out by the time the video came together, but I'll be adding credits (plus mp3 download) into the description tomorrow after work.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sorry I never got around to doing this haha, RL hit me pretty hard this October. Looks like people enjoyed it and people seem to be enjoying the ensuing "disasterpiece," that resulted. Thanks for your hard work Vizard!

• Thumbs Up 1

Alrighty, current status!

Frogging, your video is bang on quality-wise (and the only one between the two at that ratio that my laptop can handle downloading), so it appears that yours will be the one to be used. Hack, I got your entry, but there's a very noticeable lag in the gameplay that would be a tad detrimental; fret not, you'll still get your badge.

As for entries so far (hoping I hadn't missed anyone, gonna look through the thread to see if anything else was submitted through there), I've gotten on the file...

• Spindash
  • KaBlamJamDan
  • Chaos Incarnate
  • redhellc
  • foreversonic
  • Dr Spudhead
  • Reed Richards
  • Zaysho
  • Zavok
  • Discoid
  • Goodbye18000

Mando, I've had trouble editing your take since you're not up to speed with the song, so I'm gonna have to ask for a retake.

As for everyone else, you've got until tomorrow night at midnight Eastern to submit your entries! After that, we're closed! There's still time to enter!

Of course I find out on the day after Halloween that I'm not on this list. XD

Of course I find out on the day after Halloween that I'm not on this list. XD

Dont worry Mesmerist, you and me will make it next time!

Whos else is feeling ready for another one?!