Awoo.

[Badge Contest] Werehog Winners!

LATER BUDDY

Heh, this should be cool see, by the way, your spoiler's arent working....

Also may make a for fun something as well, but how well it'll turn out who knows

Werehog 2: Werehog Harder

I'll have something in a bit. It'll be a shitty MS paint doodle sice scanning is a pain in the ass for me.

If Nepenthe wins she's getting a wisp badge

That would make me laugh, and at the same time, cry furiously.

While defending would be crazy fun to watch, I was on the mindset with "alongside" since I didn't ask you in advance, plus the moar stretchyarms the better(?). Though if you win, maybe the badge can be passed down while you get something new and shiny, but we'll see how things unfold LOL

Alright, that's a relief.....

I need to start planning now. I already know the medium. Just need an idea....

*slinks back into the shadows*

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooh boy.

I've already got a really clever idea here. (Not telling!~) Expect at least a sketch by tomorrow.

I'm just gonna say it will have elements of Night of the Werehog in it, and not just the Werehog bit.

/walks off, chuckling to self

Aw geez... I REALLY want to do this, but I can't draw worth a damn. D;

lhgMint.gif

well remember you could model too! or even Sprite!

I am in! :D I can't wait to bring my creation, the great and powerful Knuckles the Werechidna to life! let the crazy scientist(artist) get to work !!!

I have no idea what I'm doing this time around but once I do I'll attempt to top my ones from last year. This is gonna be fun.

HELL YEAH!

I really wanted to kick myself for not entering this last year. Everyone was having an amazing time, but I had to matters else where... Not this time though. I'm pumped to see what i can think of, but mostly to see everyone else cooks up!

Creativity is the key, eh? Good. I'll have to think hard on what to do, but I feel ready! How ready?

I_ec5dd6_1931874.gif

Now let's do this.

Edited by Midnight Pink YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

... I've just had the most batshit crazy idea ever.

....And it's going to make me look like a total hypocrite ffffuuucckckkk...

Oh wells...

CAARNAAAAAAGE RUUUULES.

F4NZVRw.png

I mean come on, all of you must've played Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage before. It's like, one of those games. One of those games that you must've played at least once or else you "didn't have a childhood" or so the copy goes. 

This is not meant to be a serious thing, I literally did this in like what, 15 minutes? Couldn't resist the gumball eyes, no Were-thing is perfect without gumball eyes. 

• Thumbs Up 9

Introducing... Tomoki the Were-Perv

pl1b.png

What? I really like this manga...

Edited by Dark Tomoki
  • Thumbs Up 7