Awoo.

From the makers of Friday comes....CHINESE FOOD!(?)

KHCast

....what the hell did I just watch. Seriously, I felt like I'm in some world not even the devil himself would want to live in. This makes Disney Channel Tweens look professional. I can't eat Chinese for awhile now....

I thought we were talking about the movie Friday, well that's what I get for staying up late.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. XD Seriously though, what the hell? What did they hope to achieve by making this?

Edited by Victoes Da Aztec

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. XD Seriously though, what the hell? What did they hope to achieve by making this?

To get the attention of the world and generate revenue through our tendency to be drawn to something terrible and attack it with rage, indignation and mocking all the while adding more cash to the vaults of the people who made this stuff thus giving them more incentive to keep making them.

Edited by Wonder ED
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys! Why, that's an odd name for the sequel of a mo -

*watches video*

tumblr_meh8owlyeS1rse905o1_500.gif

This isn't even funny. Friday was hilarious and embarrassing completely accidentally, but now this has become gimmick by the same guy number times and it's kinda like... who gives a shit.

• Thumbs Up 6

Agreed with Blue Blood. It was pretty much Friday, just with a different girl and different topic. Instead of laughing like I did with Friday, I just felt sorry for the poor girl throughout the whole video.

I love that anybody can write a song. Doesn't mean they are actually good at it though.

People are saying this must be a joke because its so bad but if people can get hits with what is in the charts these days the fact more crap like this is out here doesn't surprise me.

X Factor generation.

Edited by BW199148

On the plus side....I didn't have to watch the video because my eyes were clenched tight as a result of the pain in my ears......

I thought we were talking about the movie Friday.

This was going to be my post exactly. Then I thought about it mid-page load and said, "Wait...what if it's the song Fridaaaaaaaand I fucking had a bad feeling it was."

Seriously, what is this guy trying to prove with these suck-ass music videos?

Edited by Abominal Deadpool
  • Thumbs Up 1

"get me broccoli, I play monopoly
don't be a busy bee, this is your fantasy"

If this is my fantasy/dream, I'd hate to see my nightmares.

• Thumbs Up 1

"get me broccoli, I play monopoly

don't be a busy bee, this is your fantasy"

If this is my fantasy/dream, I'd hate to see my nightmares.

In this case brotherton, I'd choose nightmares over this.

One could even say that this thread...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Got knocked the fuck out.

• Thumbs Up 1