Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Reviews

Tails spin

Hmm, first negative response about the Deadly Six....really hope that's not a recurring thing, I'd seriously hate for them to not never appear again.

Hmm, first negative response about the Deadly Six....really hope that's not a recurring thing, I'd seriously hate for them to not never appear again.

Really?  They served their purpose as villians but I see no reason for them to return.  Total stereotypes with no depth at all.

Plus, their connection to a foreign planet would make them difficult to fit into a new game without some serious justification.

Sonic Team would never do something as dumb as have characters from a completely different planet return in a future game with zero explanation given right?

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

Really?  They served their purpose as villians but I see no reason for them to return.  Total stereotypes with no depth at all.

Plus, their connection to a foreign planet would make them difficult to fit into a new game without some serious justification.

Sonic Team would never do something as dumb as have characters from a completely different planet return in a future game with zero explanation given right?

The same way Eggman got out of the White World? or 20 other things that never really explain and leave it to our imagination? 

Yeah i can see them returning just because.

How's about for pure vengeance sake? Eggman taught them how to make robots, and the only real way to stop them is through that  Magic Conch.

I could see them coming back for at least another game, and trying to screw up Sonic's world again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ

Edited by Zavok

I think the Deadly Six would be easy to bring back. From what I heard their fates are (mostly) ambiguous, and they have motive to want revenge on both Sonic and Eggman, I imagine.

Eh, I just don't see the appeal really.  I'll be fine with them coming back if they make them as well-written as Eggman.  I dunno how they could write a whole other game of cliché personalities like theirs without repeating some lines.

I guess on the one hand it would be an opportunity to learn more about them, unlike we did in this game.

Sonic Team would never do something as dumb as have characters return just because they're popular and give them poorly written new backstories right?

• Thumbs Up 1

I kinda group the Wisps with the animals in badniks, honestly. Eggman happened to capture some again, because I can easily see Wisps being elsewhere in the universe than just Planet Wisp. Hell, you could even argue that they might not have known there were other species out there, and now they wanna travel the universe and see all there is to see.

That being said, I would have liked at least a throwaway line explaining their presence, either with this headcanon of mine or...anything, really. Oh well.

I'll eat my hat if all of the Deadly Six together are half as popular as Shadow was after Sonic Adventure 2. "They brought Shadow back" doesn't really work in this case.

...Yes that was the joke.

oh.

hm.

:I

Well in that case, Plan B.

Sonicchannel_metal.png

They never specified that he was created on Sonic's planet, and Little Planet is the first place we see him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, considering most of the other antagonists have had zero personality at all, the Deadly Six, one-dimensional as they are, are a refreshing change of pace from both generic demons that show up at the end and even Eggman. Their connection to the Lost Hex is minuscule so they can easily attack earth if they felt like it. 

And having a rogues gallery of sorts for this series probably wouldn't be too  bad.

It's almost like they're TRYING to make the game look bad.

Couldn't tell whats worse, the 2nd gif or the infamous "purposely jump off a ramp and pretend it's the game's fault" clip from IGN's review on Unleashed. 

1382135339933_zpsda472d00.gif

Oh lord what the hell is going on here? This is even worse gameplay than IGNs Sonic Unleashed review!

Gotta love it when the player sucks yet it's the games fault.

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 2

I would personally love the Deadly Six to come back, I mean if Wisps & Shadow can come back just for shits & giggles then yea these guys could return with some more Deadly crew members. I totally would love a Sonic Colors 2 with like a backstory behind why the wisps were in the Lost Hex, the Lost Hex is kinda a future continent/planet so it makes some sense but they came out of no where so theres that too.

Theres one problem with the Deadly Six returning in future Sonic games though, Zazz, Zomom & Master Zik just left the scene completely after Lava Mountain, we dont know if they died or not. Zeena exploded, Zor gets the opposite of death's cold embrace because he falls in Lava & dies (Herp derp so much for cold embrace)

Zavok gets the beat down of a century & probably crawls in a corner somewhere so yea, theres possibilities that they could return, Zeena & Zor could get replaced by yea, the Deadly Six could return.

In most cases people would say: "Dont hate the player, hate the game.."

But in this case, "Fuck the player, love the game"

Thats the game plan: Learn it, live it, love it #Swag

Wtf am I talking about?

Having been in this fanbase since the 06 days, I have to admit the "REVIEWS ARE PURPOSELY MAKING IT LOOK BAD" conspiracy theories have grown rather tiresome.

• Thumbs Up 5

Having been in this fanbase since the 06 days, I have to admit the "REVIEWS ARE PURPOSELY MAKING IT LOOK BAD" conspiracy theories have grown rather tiresome.

It's not even a conspiracy. I can understand people not liking the games, but I don't think I can believe that any adult capable of having a job reviewing games for a living can be THIS bad at a game aimed at children.