Awoo.

Nickelodeon Toon Twister 3-D

Crespair

It's this old PC game that seems to work on Windows 7. It has characters from the Nickelodeon lineup and is very fun to play with. You can create cartoons with many other options. And Plankton gives you a tutorial throughout the game! Have you played it before?

I thought it was a new game when I entered the topic to be honest.

I've never heard of it. mellow.png

• Thumbs Up 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYaNcEdXqH8

So here's this, just for everyone who's never heard of this before (myself included). Looks like the same type of stuff I used to play as a kid on Windows 98 from time to time.

Edited by Cyalume

Oh shit nostalgia bomb. This was the shit when I was small, even though it may not seem as impressive nowadays. It was absolute bliss to the 7 year old me, making my own cartoons.

Edited by Undead Waffle

I was addicted to this game for a good couple of months when I first got it at a book fair oh so many years ago, but then I lost it in during a move. Nevertheless, many good times were had.

Oh wow, I remember when I got this game at a school book fair when I was a kid.  It was on a table with a bunch of Scholastic stuff and I got it.  It was such a fun game when I was younger, my friends and I would spend hours making stupid cartoons.  The fun was ramped up even more when I got a microphone and we could make our favorite characters say whatever we wanted.  

I seem to recall making videos about Mr. Krabs dying and then coming back from the grave to kill everyone.  Good times.

• Thumbs Up 2