Awoo.

Sonic fan Thanksgiving 2013 @ Tokyo JOYPOLIS (November 24th, 2013)

kimplix

b7XEXzS.png

Holding of "Sonic fan Thanksgiving 2013" was decided by the (Sun) Tokyo JOYPOLIS main stage 1st Floor 24 November 2013. With the holding of fan Thanksgiving to celebrate the launch Sonic latest series of the release to become one day after finally of "Sonic Lost World", the time attack tournament Wii U version, Nintendo 3DS version of "Sonic Lost World" the day will be carried out. Even if you are already confident in the arm, please apply one that is not so even wielded the period November 11 to (month), so we accept the entry to the tournament from today.

※ tournament participants will be drawing the 100 people from among you have you application from entry form of "Sonic fan Thanksgiving 2013" official site.

In addition, it planned the event to participate, such as quiz competitions Sonic luxury goods falls, everyone. In addition, all those who come to this event in (※), a download code can be used in the state of maximum power level color "Black Bomb" Wii U version in the "Sonic Lost World" and "Bomb Wisp" and present. Because it is a chance that you can get a super strong color power, do not miss this opportunity! ※ will be distributed to the target time attack tournament participants, and all visitors to "bomb Wisp".

We will prepare a sufficient number, but if there is your coming to greatly exceed expected, it will be distributed upon completion of disappear, Please note.

Source: http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/topics/event/131023/index.html

Official Site: http://tokyo-joypolis.com/event/sonic_lostworld/

Edited by Red

I managed to translate the event details.

*Sonic Lost World Time attack challenge. (qualify round)

*Event greetings Sonic Fan Thanksgiving 2013 Stage Event Greeting

* Art contest

* Sonic Lost world Time Attack Finals (Stage event)"

* Closing ceremony. "Sonic'll also appear!"

* Fan Appreciation autograph session (so this more or less confirms Iizuka will turn up.)

OH WOW!

Check out the prizes for the competitions.

prize.jpg

F4F Statue, special one off watch and an unannounced mystery prize.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now if only SEGA was as quick to plan events in the States as it is in a country that doesn't seem to really care about Sonic to begin with... tongue.png

My spoiled bitterness aside, this looks like a pretty sweet event overall! As always whoever nabs the statue is going to be one very, very lucky individual with how pricey those things get! I hope everyone in attendance is able to get Iizuka's signature; sadly it is the one thing I was not able to, myself.

I'd be really eager to see what the art contest would look like, myself; with the wide range of animation talent in Japan, I can only imagine how wonderful all the fan art pieces would be.