Awoo.

"Boogerman 20th Anniversary: The Video Game" Kickstarter

Swiss

I'm sure quite a few of you must remember Boogerman on the Mega Drive/Genesis, right? Well, some of the original team have gotten back together to re-imagine it for his 20th Anniversary!

b703997ca26ff7baa316802fc32cb0ab_large.p

"But Swiss, I've not heard of Boogerman before, why should I care?"

Well young Timmy, I have several reasons for you!

Firstly, Boogerman was quite something back in the day, what with its beautifully-animated spirites, gross-out humour and, um...interesting gameplay mechanics. The developers plan to revamp everything to bring it up to modern-day standards all while keeping the charm and 'class' of the original game!

Secondly, Grant Kirkhope is doing the music. Do I need to say any more on that one?

Thirdly? Well, I'll let this picture do the talking...

YjNzxBX.png

YOU CAN PLAY AS EARTHWORM JIM OH MY LORDY

That's right! the game also features a brand-new co-op mode starring everyone's favourite gaaaaaaaaah-roovy guy, Earthworm Jim! What more could you possibly want?

Anyhoo, any of you guys going to be backing this? Or do you have any fond or foul memories of the original?

Kickstarter page!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Swiss

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic