Awoo.

The Sonic Stadium is 13 Years Old Today!

Dreadknux

This is such a great site and I enjoy coming here a lot! I am glad it exists as I was able to make some friends here!

Happy birthday SSMB! :D

I remember when I started lurking this site just before the 10th anniversary, during all the Colours hype. Can't believe it's been 3 years already since I've known this place.

It's been crazy as hell, but I'm happy to be here, talking with my fellow Sonic fans, and just having a damn good time.

Happy Birthday, SSMB! May we continue throttling each other's throats for many more years to come!

So I was 3 when this came up. Huh.

Happy 13th, Ess ess ehm bee!

even though ive only been here since last year im happy that this sight has been up for 13 years and im glad i joined it, there are alot of great people here and this is probably the best forum ive ever joined so I hope for even more great years.

Can we have the Smash Cards now?

petition to bring back soniclans and fluff & party for the day on future birthdays as well

ban anyone who posts in the latter

• Thumbs Up 1

petition to bring back soniclans and fluff & party for the day on future birthdays as well

Technically I still have ways to contact the masterminds behind the whole SoniClans setup, but I'm not sure they'd be game for that again. tongue.png

Yaaaaaay, 13 years. I'm old.

Wow, crazy to think that the site is older than some members here.

Here's to another 13 years of Sonic based insanity!

If this was SSMB in its child years... maaaaan, I can't wait to see it as an angsty and moody teenager.

Jokes aside, happy unlucky birthday, TSS!

Haha!

I've been working a something to celebrate Sonic Stadiums 13 Birthday for several months now. I had no idea we where gonna do something like this.

Unfortunately it's still not finished, I uploaded how it currently looks in my showcase thread. 

I'm almost done, so I hope my picture can be a part of this. It may take me a couple more weeks to complete though...especially as I've managed to hurt myself in doing this project somehow. ^^;

• Thumbs Up 1

13 years is an incredible achievement. Long live TSS.

holy crap I think that means Ivve been coming here for 10 years now god i've wasted my life

Good gosh, 13 years? You could say that this website has reached the age where it's almost "ancient", by the Internet standards!

Well, what can I say, though? From Green Hills to City Escapes, from Seaside Hills to Terminal Velocities....Happy Birthday, Sonic Stadium!

Happy 13th, SSMB. Been here since 2005, when I was 12.. what a time for me to join. LOL

Really glad this place never went the way of the dodo. SSMB is probably the only forum I feel most comfortable talking about this series with, since people seem to have a variety in interests regarding Sonic, and you can find your groups on everything. It makes for a good community, with good men and women all up in this.

Love ya guys. *salute*

I only joined this year, but it already feels like I've been here 13 years.

While that was a bit of an exaggeration [okay, a big one], for this site to have been running thirteen years is impressive, and shows support for our spiny blue friend.

May this site carry on for as long as Sonic stays with us [and beyond, as a tribute].

Twas a new era of Sonic for a new millennium. Before long, the site had given birth to the world's second and most well-known Sonic convention, while also remaining a shining beacon of community news and interaction...

Happy 13th, SSMB! Since the site's technically been prepubescent all this time and has still achieved so much, I can only imagine what will come in the following "teenage" years! smile.png

Bad jokes aside, congrats to the TSS staff for keeping it running for so long. It takes dedication to not abandon projects like this, even without SoS adding to the collective length of one's gray hairs.

I remember the first time I found this site I was looking for information on SA2, I think.  That was over a decade ago.  Sometime in 2001/2002ish?  Oh, nostalgia. =(

I didn't join SSMB until 2005 and even then, I was largely off and on for awhile due largely to both my forgetting I had an account and because I was working on other things at the time.  At least one of those problems has been remedied. =P  Anyway, glad to have been here, rather on the main site or the message board, for these thirteen years.  It's been...

WAY PAST COOL!

...Please don't kill me.

I happened upon SSMB when SZF began impaling itself on a rusty iron gate. That was in 2005-ish? Oh, the days of constant bannings, vile bitterness against Shadow, and Roarz being a terrifying force of nature. Thems were the days, I tell you hwhat. But 13 years, though. That deserves some kind of medal. Happy Birthday! x3

I was 3 years old

Christ... that means potentially we have members here who wern't born when I joined...

You young people with your wisps are all the same! You march around YOUNG! Touch all the emeralds! In my day, we didn't get rewards for all the emeralds except for bouncy flowers! We considered ourselves lucky, and we were!

*sits in a rocking chair thinking about the good old days*

• Thumbs Up 5

Man I remember joining back in 2005 and becoming the little firestorm that grew up. Good times...B)

Technically I still have ways to contact the masterminds behind the whole SoniClans setup, but I'm not sure they'd be game for that again. tongue.png

It's a shame too. All Aoi's hard work and not many seemed interested.

Happy birthday, Sonic Stadium! I haven’t been here that long, but I already have fond memories of this place. Here’s to many more years of crazy SSMB shenanigans!

Happy birthday TSS, we've had both good & bad times but we're all happy to have you. Here's to many more.