Awoo.

The solaris paradox

speedhog58

Hi guys! This is Speedhog58 and I want to show you a project I have been working on a story called "The Solaris paradox", it is about the return of Mephiles and some of the plot holes and loose ends in Sonic generations, here is the link for the page, please post what you think of it and feel free to review it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9782953/1/The-Solaris-paradox

Edited by speedhog58

Welcome to the SSMB! I hope you do not mind me moving your topic to a more appropriate section, thanks. Also, keep up the good work~

Edited by Spøkelseskatten
Topic Moved: Chit-Chat -> Miscellaneous Works

I instantly thought Lewis of Brainscratchcomms when I saw the name of this topic XD.

• Thumbs Up 3

What?

Really dude? you must be completely new if you never heard of them.

Brainscratch Comms is a Sonic and video game based commentary group on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrainScratchComms?feature=playlist

One of the members is named Lewis, but his username is known as "Solaris Paradox" on Sonic Retro and other places. your story shares his username.

• Thumbs Up 1

Really dude? you must be completely new if you never heard of them.

Brainscratch Comms is a Sonic and video game based commentary group on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrainScratchComms?feature=playlist

One of the members is named Lewis, but his username is known as "Solaris Paradox" on Sonic Retro and other places. your story shares his username.

No, it is the actual name of my story, are going to check it out?

No, but I would encourage you to maybe change the title a bit so people won't confused that your writing about Lewis.

No, but I would encourage you to maybe change the title a bit so people won't confused that your writing about Lewis.

That better?

...what?

Look, I don't care how popular BSC is. I don't watch them, I've never heard of this Lewis bloke, so having to change the name just because apparently 'people will be confused' is daft. And a fanfic about this Lewis guy? Eh?

The original name was fine, imo. 

Anyway, nice work. Mephiles is written rather alright, and his dialogue matches his character quite well.

Edited by Tracker
  • Thumbs Up 1

...what?

Look, I don't care how popular BSC is. I don't watch them, I've never heard of this Lewis bloke, so having to change the name just because apparently 'people will be confused' is daft. And a fanfic about this Lewis guy? Eh?

Anyway, nice work. Mephiles is written rather alright, and his dialogue matches his character quite well.

Thnks! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

...what?

A good majority of us do though. and I think his new title is fine, if he wants to use the original title outside of here then thats cool too.

I came expecting random extra levels for the game. Not  fanfiction. Though, it was a nice read though. Very well thought out.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...