Awoo.

SSMB Mix Tape Exchange

T-Bird

@Pelly; You are getting two CDs from me~

I'll be dropping you a line soon, still working on it.

*trying to be unpredictable*

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T-Bird

• Sean

• Vasco

• TitanFifty

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me wants to just fill the whole CD with Manic Street Preacher tracks

Right, time to go find Darkspeeds' Last.fm account and completely disregard it...

EDIT - hmmm...no easily findable Last.fm page. Well, that makes it interesting...might need a double-disc now...

Edited by Covskin

I think my buddy has buggered off... not seen him for days and he hasn't replied to any of my messages... sigh...

Edit: Never mind he just got in touch. All is well with the world.

Edited by Casanova

Yeah, I'm here =p

lol, awesome, Casanova's my partner! This is an awesome opportunity, yet....my burner's busted >_<

I'm absolutly fine with anything Jake. I'll get started on your Mix tape first thing after I have a good nights sleep. Camping in Hastings during the worst weather since 1985... Not good for your sleep.

I now have the whole package ready, just have to catch Flyboy on MSN to get the mailing address :)

Whoa, that was quick! I'm a little snowed under with work right now so I haven't quite finished my compilation for you just yet, Vasco, but rest assured it shall be done ^^ and soon.

Whoa, that was quick! I'm a little snowed under with work right now so I haven't quite finished my compilation for you just yet, Vasco, but rest assured it shall be done ^^ and soon.

That's no biggie, take your time (;

Fucking burner's acting up again. :|

Fucking removing entire seconds out of songs and LKJLWJELRJALAQW

EDIT: This is fucking bullshit. Think later today I'll put these songs through Goldwave and add two seconds to the beginning and end of each song so I can bypass this bug.

Edited by Jake

Fucking burner's acting up again. :|

Fucking removing entire seconds out of songs and LKJLWJELRJALAQW

EDIT: This is fucking bullshit. Think later today I'll put these songs through Goldwave and add two seconds to the beginning and end of each song so I can bypass this bug.

Weird, that happened to me too, I wasted a couple of CDs in that process actually.

Happened when I had to send Flint's mixtape last year too, though I managed to fix it in the options.

This time it just flat out loves doing it no matter what I do, but I'll play its game.

Apologies to ENVY16 and Chibi. My External HD took a swan dive off my desk last night and is shagged now -that's basically all my music. I'm going home this weekend to sit and rip CDs back onto a new one, but it's going to take a while, so my apologies for another delay. I've also managed to loose just about everything I've done over the past 5 years on it, so I'm feeling slightly suicidal/homicidal right now ;-;

T

Holy crap, that's unfortunate. You have my deepest sympathies, T. :(

I'd love to be added to this list. I do have a question, does it have to be an MP3 CD or a regular Audio CD?

The deadline for signing up's already passed a while back, man. Though if you like, I could be your unofficial partner if you still want dibs (word of warning: it would be full of J-Pop). Might take longer though since I still need to mail out my CDs for BlueFox.

Has to be a CD that you burned yourself, can't be something you just buy from the store either.

Edited by Jake

Apologies to ENVY16 and Chibi. My External HD took a swan dive off my desk last night and is shagged now -that's basically all my music. I'm going home this weekend to sit and rip CDs back onto a new one, but it's going to take a while, so my apologies for another delay. I've also managed to loose just about everything I've done over the past 5 years on it, so I'm feeling slightly suicidal/homicidal right now ;-;

T

Ouch. That's nasty. Also, it's a big coincidence that I just got a new external hard drive and backed up all my music onto it. =P

I don't mind waiting. You can add my mixtape to your collection when you get it. Just to note, it's a MP3 CD, so putting it in your CD player isn't going to do very much.

The deadline for signing up's already passed a while back, man. Though if you like, I could be your unofficial partner if you still want dibs (word of warning: it would be full of J-Pop). Might take longer though since I still need to mail out my CDs for BlueFox.

Has to be a CD that you burned yourself, can't be something you just buy from the store either.

Well damn, I didn't notice the dead line but sure I don't mind having an unofficial partner. As for the J Pop that's fine, mine is probably going to be a lot of metal, game remixes and or stuff I find hilarious like Group X or a lot of killer songs from the 70-80s! I listen to a LOT of music.

You guys have got an amazing mailing system in the UK. I sent my stuff to Flyboy Friday and it arrived on Monday. XD

Well damn, I didn't notice the dead line but sure I don't mind having an unofficial partner. As for the J Pop that's fine, mine is probably going to be a lot of metal, game remixes and or stuff I find hilarious like Group X or a lot of killer songs from the 70-80s! I listen to a LOT of music.

Done and done.

Gotta burn more CDs and I'll mail them to BlueFox and Nacho this weekend, once I get the latter's address. Sorry it's taking so long Blue, I've been procrastinating and busy with class.

Done and done.

Gotta burn more CDs and I'll mail them to BlueFox and Nacho this weekend, once I get the latter's address. Sorry it's taking so long Blue, I've been procrastinating and busy with class.

Sweet! I'll set up a CD for you as well.

Edited by Nacho

Digs!

Also seems like earlier I misinterpreted what an MP3 CD was, never heard of it until now really. I guess it doesn't really matter either way which one you go with.

Don't worry, things have been hectic with work and stuff down here aswell. I've almost got everything ready, I've just got to pop into town today, grab a few CD's then i'll hopefully have it off on Sunday (If work isn't too bad on Sat)

T

Damn D: I hope everything gets cleared up for you with as less hassle as possible.

Don't worry about the delay, it's fine :)