Awoo.

SSMB Mix Tape Exchange

T-Bird

Mix Tapes are on their way (finally), so Chibi and Envy - keep your eyes open - I just hope the parcels fit through your letterboxes 0.o.

Chibi - I love yer mix tape, I'm so happy to have some more electro stuff to listen to! Already ordered The Presets album as the two tracks you sent were cracking! The Deamau5 stuff is pretty kick-arse too! Thank you very much!

T

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T-Bird

• Sean

• Vasco

• TitanFifty

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as Hekturr hasn't got back to me for a few weeks, If anyone else wants to partner with me instead/aswell, then PM me, I Would love to do one for someone :)

Seeing as Hekturr hasn't got back to me for a few weeks, If anyone else wants to partner with me instead/aswell, then PM me, I Would love to do one for someone :)

I'll hoy him a PM. In the mean time if anyone wants to partner up with the DJ feel free.

T

Ah... forgot about these.

*don*

Okay I swear to god I'm going to mail these CDs on Monday. Hey, I took forever with Flint's, too!

Edited by Jake

• 2 weeks later...

Yah I'll have your CD mailed out this week too. I was hoping to have it out sooner but shit has most defiantly happened...

It's okay. I still have yet to send them out, though the CDs are just about ready to be mailed anyway. Damn school and video games distracting me.

I know what you mean. I have the list all ready to burn but work keeps pulling me away. By this time next week though the CD WILL be on its way.

Are people receiving CDs now? I've sent and received mine, I'll post some pikshurs up later. If anyone's still yet to make any contact with their buddy let me know.

T

I don't think I'm going to get one, my partners CD burner is broken and I've not heard anything new since... sigh...

Vasco - I'm so sorry for the wait. You WILL get a CD and it WILL be before the end of the month ^^; On Tuesday I am (hopefully!) fixing my homelessness situation, and then I'm gonna catch up on all the things I owe people! @_@

Sorry for the wait Biafra Republic, I've got a list of songs drawn up, but just haven't found the time to make it. I'll try my best to have it finished by the end of the month

Vasco - I'm so sorry for the wait. You WILL get a CD and it WILL be before the end of the month ^^; On Tuesday I am (hopefully!) fixing my homelessness situation, and then I'm gonna catch up on all the things I owe people! @_@

No worries ;)

Jake, I found my MP3 connecter cable so I was able to stick on a few more songs that I thought I lost. It has now been burnt and I have some of those bubble wrap lined envolopes and a plastic case for the CD. It will be sent by Friday now everything's working.

• 2 weeks later...