Awoo.

A little experiment

Shiny Gems

That page (or one very very much like it) has been around a while. I remember it being talked about a couple years ago, even. It didn't help then and it won't help now. Everyone's going to be suggesting something different. It's really nothing more than a feedback box and it's certainly not going to help shape a new Sonic game for the better.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azoo

• Badnik Zero

• Sega DogTagz

• Blue Blood

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly as Flyboy said. It's not like the SoA poll a few years ago where they gave us some simple questions and answers to choose from. No, no, no. That resulted in Shadow the Hedgehog.

The Werehog was created as a compromise to appeal to both new and old fans, the guns were put in Shadow from an online poll IIRC, Sonic Riders came about from the demand for a racing game, and Heroes was created because fans wanted something less serious than SA2. Now where the sword came from, though, that's beyond me.

You're right about the werehog, but everything else you said here you pretty much just based off your own thoughts or rumors. I don't remember seeing a poll for guns in a sonic game. They said the got guns because they wanted to create a more mature world for some time. That and they were inspired by terminator. I don't remember there being demand for a racing game. And Heroes wasn't created because of fan demand for something less serious. They said they didn't want to keep making adventure sequels, and to appeal to non-hardcore gamers. And the sword came from Katano-san fantasizing about the idea.