Awoo.

Sonic Rush 3

Queen Bee

I think it would be really cool if Sonic Team made a Sonic Rush 3 and released it for consoles instead of handhelds.

Everyone loved Rush, it was a little gem, and it had so much potential!

Boosting around at the speed of sound!

Would anyone else welcome a Sonic Rush 3 :)

Edited by Queen Bee

Whilst Sonic Unleashed has some of the best Sonic levels ever, it also has the horrid werehog and hub.

Also, I was thinking more of 2D. Everyone knows Sonic is better in 2D.

Edited by Queen Bee

Thank you for welcoming me! I disagree about Unleashed though, since it was 3D and 3/4 of it sucked.

I want a 2D boost sidescroller like Rush, but better.

Why haven't SEGA done this! It would be the best Sonic game ever!

Edited by Queen Bee

Since you keep ignoring it Queen Bee, you HAVE played Colours DS right?  It really really is Rush 3 with a few new moves, even if it isn't a worthy successor to SRA content-wise.

Thank you Solkia! Good point. Perhaps DIMPS should make a 2D Sonic game for consoles then!

Don't say that too loudly people will get nam flashbacks

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you Solkia! Good point. Perhaps DIMPS should make a 2D Sonic game for consoles then!

/looks at Sonic 4

kanye-nod.gif

Heh... heh... no thanks.

Edited by Yandere Amy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic 4 is litterally the same engine with the boost removed.

Yet they have the far opposite reception.

idungetit

Sonic 4 is litterally the same engine with the boost removed.

Yet they have the far opposite reception.

idungetit

-Rush wasn't trying to be one of the classics

-The boost covers up the god-awful physics

-I wouldn't even be liking Rush these days if it wasn't for the soundtrack and boost. The level design is shit, physics are shit and the bosses suck.

I honestly dislike the boost :V

-Rush wasn't trying to be one of the classics

-The boost covers up the god-awful physics

-I wouldn't even be liking Rush these days if it wasn't for the soundtrack and boost. The level design is shit, physics are shit and the bosses suck.

Sonic fans accept shit physics as long as it's thinly veiled by boost. Got it.

Edited by Solkia

and the bosses suck.

I hope you're only talking about Rush and not Rush Adventure here.  Rush Adventure has fucking amaaaaaaazing bosses.  Machine Labyrinth and Big Swell especially oh my.  <3

• Thumbs Up 5

You know the physics problems people complain about in Sonic 4?  They're present in Rush too. The only difference is that 99% of the time you're boosting, so you never notice.

Also I kind of have a vendetta against the Rush games, so sorry if I come across as insulting :v

Actually, it is harder to pull off the Spiderhog trick in Rush, though it is possible. Rolling also works slightly, so I'll give Rush credit-- its physics are slightly more stable than Sonic 4's... not like that's hard.

And yeah Jez, I'm only talking about Rush's bosses. I LOVE SRA's.

Edited by Yandere Amy

Do not worry for having different opinion! I understand and accept it :) . Although I disagree with physics. I agree they are certainly not perfect, but it doesn't bring too much silly.

http://soundcloud.com/alec-day/sets/sonic-rush-3-ost This is an entire theoretical ost but if Sonic Rush 3's Soundtrack were to sound anything like this I'd be one happy Sly. Seriously, it sounds fantastic.

Anyways, I'd like to see an actual Rush 3. I found Rush to be pretty fun despite it controlling pretty badly if you use the 3ds' analog stick; it has a godly soundtrack and still manages to be a fun little platformer despite it's flaws.